Backstory (quirk)

Quirk: can turn yourself into anything just by seeing it (sorry suck at coming up with quirks)
Height: 5,7
Age: 28
Name: y/n

Btw there will be a lot of sensitive stuff so if you do not like that please move on and there will be a lot of bad writing (typing)
When you where younger you where never the "normal child" your father said he hated how you spoke looked even sounded he just hate you in general he would always comment about your body weight and you never understood why? (The reason why was you looked and reminds him of your mother to much)

He always hit you or yelled at you and ordered anything so anytime someone would yell you would flinch or start crying (depend on how loud they were yelling)
And that gained you to start having depression, anxiety,trust issues and an eating disorder (lol all of what I have sorry-) you also started to self harm at the age 11 to 23 (same bro same...)
You had two older siblings (older by 1 year each) and your father adores them both. You're mother on the other hand always hated your father. when you where younger she divorced with your father. And she wanted to keep you but didn't have enough money at the time but now that your 28 she doesn't need to take care of you anymore.

You loved your mother but couldn't see her very much,
You joined UA at 27, you have been there for 1 year and 3 months you worked with shōta Aizawa
And helped around the classroom with anything and everything, you where always helping around and so kind everyone loved you so! But they never asked you about your past and when they did you always replied with the same thing "w-what? Oh well that's not impotent right now" and you always found a way out of that situation!
[333 words!]
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR