◤Chapter-1

Naruto Uzumaki was not amused with having to fight Sasuke and then ending up unconscious. He wanted a long vacation and an infinite supply of ramen after the war ended. But alas, the great hero of the 4th Shinobi war lay on the ground helpless. "How long will it take you to heal me Kurama? It's getting too boring!"

        "You think I would want to take this long to heal you? Keep quiet, I'm doing this as fast as I can," replied Kurama.

        All Naruto could do was wait.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Goh found an unconscious body and he fainted. Could anyone blame him? He went on a safari to catch some rare variations of pokemon, like the Hisuisan Growlithe. They were said to be common in the old days of Sinnoh when it was called Hisui. Then some traders caught them and took them to Kanto, raising them in the safari. 

        It was very hard to go on the safari, luckily professor Cerise was well acquainted with the owner.

        What Goh could describe the safari was that it looked gorgeous, there were these trees with purple leaves and very dark caves and flowers with blue lights illuminating them. Goh was very excited. There was no way his pokemon catching session could be interrupted, right? 

        A dead (or unconscious but probably dead) body was found. It was a blonde who looked about 16 or 17 and his right hand was missing. He looked like he just survived a bomb.

        Goh and his friend, Ash bought the boy to professor Cerise by riding on Ash's Dragonite. Professor Cerise took one look at the blonde and immediately brought him into a room and hooked up some IV's.

3 hours later...

        "He's waking up," professor Cerise told them. "Let's go ask him who he is," said Goh.

        "Hey kid, are you okay? What's your name?" said professor Cerise.

        "Naruto... Uzumaki Naruto."