46. DISAPPOINTED KAVIN

Kavin locked the door of his bedroom & turned towards his wife. He was really very angry of what Purvi did today.

'Amaira se jealous ho na tum..?' He asks controlling his anger.

She doesn't reply anything and keeps calm.

'So you don't trust me at all' Kavin says being disappointed because of her distrust in him.

'I trust you' Purvi says holding her pain inside herself.

He pins her to the wall, holding her shoulders tightly giving her pain.

'You trust me..? Ha isliye tho us Amaira ki jaisi dress pehen ke aayi ho..?' Kavin shouts at her.

'Dress hi pehena hai na.. Kaunsi galti ki hai maine jo aap mujh par aisa chilla rahe hai..? Aapke saamne Amaira kaisi bhi dress pehen sakti hai lekin mai...' She looks at him hoping that he will support her side & becomes calm.

That's enough to raise his anger.  He makes his grip on her more tighter.

'Ha Amaira kaisi bhi dress pehen sakti hai kyunki she is unmarried.. Aur tum.. TUM MERI BIWI HO PURVI..' Kavin says.

'Marriage hua tho dress aise pehno vaise pehno.. Tum badal gaye Kavin..,' Purvi looks in another direction. He pulls her through her waist still being angry.

'Purvi, ek pati apne patni se yeh expect karta hai ki uski biwi sirf uske saamne uski raaz khole aur uske saamne hi apna sharam chode puri duniya ke saamne nahi' kavin bursts his anger trying to make her understand that he want his wife only to show off infront of him but not infront of the world.

'Amaira meri biwi nahi hai jo mai uski kapdon ke baare mei judge karu..' Kavin says angrily being disappointed.

He leaves her & goes downstairs. He then leaves to a bar. That night, Supriya and Amaira left to Dushyant's house thinking that he might went there.

Late that night, when Purvi opens the door after hearing the door bell ring, she find Kavin in completely drunken state. He fall on her while she took him inside & laid him on bed.

'I'm sorry Kavin.. Mai aapko hurt nahi karna chahti thi.. Mai bas dar gayi thi ki aap mujhe chod kar Amaira ke saath dusri shaadi kar lenge' she finally breaks down into tears.

'Mai kaise prove karu sabko ki mere aur Vikram ke beech kuch bhi nahi hua.. Kaise batao maa ko ki mai sirf aur sirf aapse pyaar karti hu..' She was crying..

She held his hand, looked at him with teary eyes and finally told him the conversation she listened that day.

'Mai nahi chahti thi ki maa hum dono ka divorce kar wake aapki aur Amaira ki shaadi' finally she breaks down as she cannot handle herself.

'I'm sorry Kavin, I'm really sorry' she sobs & keeps crying. After sometime, she sleeps.

Kavin opens his eyes slowly still being in shock. Yes, he didn't drink at all, he was only pretending to drunk. When he went to bar, he sat silently & recalled everything that happened few days before.

He then realized how he and Amaira used to be so close & how sad she might have been. He wanted to know her true feelings, so he pretended to be drunk & he came to know everything that she hid from him.

'Maine kabhi sapne mei bhi nahi socha tha ki Sudha aunty aur maa ki soch itni choti hogi' kavin thinks.

He removed her grip on his hand slowly, came near her & lifted her up in his arms & laid her on bed. He removed her grip from around his neck & was about to go away from her so that he can sleep beside her but then he hears her mumbling, 'Kavin, I love you,'.

He smiles hearing that & gives a small peck on her lips & replies, 'I love you too'. He sleeps beside her. The next day when Supriya and Amaira comes to their house, they asks Kavin being concerned, 'Kavin, tum kaha chale gaye..? Pata hai hum sab kitne ghabra gaye..?'