𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3️⃣1️⃣

Next morning, when he came out of the shower, the bed was fixed, his office suit hung on the handle of the closet. The table plentiful of breakfast just waiting for him to take his seat. You were humming in the kitchen, while cleaning up.

Renjun looked at your cheerful small
skips and dances, which made him smile.

Y/n: Good morning baby.

You greeted with a sweet voice and a face full of happiness and satisfaction from Renjun.

Renjun: Morning baby, did you sleep well last night?

Y/n: Not too bad, I am surprised that Min-hyun wasn't very fussy last night. Anyway come and have breakfast, don't you have a important conference meeting this morning?

Renjun: That I do (chuckles)

You ran towards him and cling onto Renjun's arms. You pulled him to his seat.

You served him his breakfast which consisted of soybean paste stew and a few side dishes.

Renjun: 'Jal meogeosseumnida' (잘 먹었습니다)

When he was done, he got up and wrapped his arms around your lower back and said

Renjun: I forgot to tell you that I have to work overtime tonight and I won't be home for dinner, you settle dinner for yourself and Min-hyun ok? I should be home a little after midnight.

Y/n: Alright, have a great day at work, don't forgot to eat your meals on time! Love you.

Renjun: Then I will get going now. Bye babe, I love you too. Tell Min-hyun I love him too. Remember to have your meals as well alright?

Y/n: Yes I will, now go to work before you're late.

And with that he left the house.

Y/n: I should do some cleaning today then wake Min-hyun up to feed him. But first breakfast for me.

After eating, you went into Min-hyun's room, changed him into something more comfortable then fed him. After that you went to do the dishes when someone rang the doorbell, you stopped whatever you were doing before heading to the door to open it.

At the door stood a tall, slightly younger lady than you. Long beautiful hair, long eyelashes, bright eyes and natural blush, you woah-ed.

She looked you from head to toe, you were wearing a pair of dishwashing gloves as you were doing the dishes before answering the door, your hair tied up in a low messy bun with strands untied.

She smiled

She smiled.

??: Unnie, is this Huang Renjun-ssi's residence?

Y/n: Yes, and may I ask who are you?

IU: Oh I am IU, a friend of his.

She introduced herself with a slight blush on her face.

A/N: Yes, IU, Nation's Sweetheart and Nation's Little Sister, not a hater but for the sake of the story, she is the villain here where she tries to wreck your marriage with Renjun. Remember when I mentioned in the previous chapter that something is gonna happen well, read on to find out.

Y/n: A friend huh? He just left for work, is there anything I can help you with?

Her eyes lit up, with a smirk across her face, plotting her scheme.

IU: How about Mrs. Huang? Is she home?

She asked with a cunning smile.

Y/n: I am Mrs. Huang, what do you need?

She looked astonished.

IU: 뭐? I thought you were the housekeeper sorry.

But that smile she had on her face clearly showed she was not sorry at all.

That's when you got really mad like seriously how dare she call you the housekeeper when you are clearly Mrs. Huang and gave birth to his son. What did I ever do to you?

Y/n: I'm sorry, I am quite busy now, I still have dishes to do and a child to take care of.

You said and with that you were about to close the door when she stopped you from doing so by placing her hand on the door and something caught your eyes on her finger. The ring that looks just like the wedding band that Renjun mentioned he lost a while back.

Y/n: Why is that on your finger?

You asked with a confused expression on your face.

IU: Oh you noticed, Renjun-ssi left it..... at my place.

She took the ring off her finger and while giving you a sly smirk as she handed the ring to you.

IU: There's something I want to explain to you.

You had no choice but to let her into the house, you didn't want to believe a single thing she said because you know Renjun is now a changed man and you remembered the promise he made to you when you announced your pregnancy. She took a seat in the living room, you went to check on Min-hyun before making your way back to the living room arms crossed ready to interrogate her.

Y/n: What do you need to explain?

She looked at you with a serious face.

IU: Y/n unnie, please divorce Renjun.

Y/n: What! Why should I do that?

IU: I am his ex-girlfriend, we broke up four years ago before you got married to him and before he became a playboy. It was complicated, but after all these years, we met each other once again at an event and we realized we still had that love for each other hence we had an affair behind your back. You as his wife is getting between us because now he doesn't even spare me any attention in the office.

You scoffed. Did she really think Renjun would do such a thing to her after promising that he will change his ways and stop being a playboy.

She stood up, she was slightly taller than you as she was wearing high heels, she walked closer to you and looked down at you.

IU: Did you really think that all those times he said he was working overtime, he was really working overtime? He was probably with me or his other sluts that he was fooling around with and just so happen that this time he was with me and he left his wedding band at my place.

She whispered the last part as she leaned closer. You weren't bothered but her words did make some sense but that is the old Renjun she was talking about, however Renjun has been working overtime quite often these days and if IU is right about Renjun reverting back to his old ways. NO! It can't be!

Y/n: I don't believe you, Renjun would never do such a thing, he won't break his promise to me. Renjun is a responsible man even though he has his flaws.

IU: Indeed he is a responsible man, that is why I am here talking to you hoping that you will be the one to initiate a divorce with him, it is for your own happiness. Are you and your son really happy living with a man who doesn't love you and your son as much as you thought he would?

She said as she pulled the ring off her finger placing it on the coffee table before standing up.

IU: Please return this to him for me. Think about what I said.

She bowed as a sign of appreciation for listening to her with an evil look on her face knowing she accomplished what she came accomplish.

chapter 31 ✅.

a/n: please believe in Renjun that he has changed in his ways

a word from the author:

hello my dear injelomies,

it has been a loooong while since I updated this book so here it is, it wasn't easy writing this chapter as it took a lot of experimenting before I could write the actual chapter. hence I hope you would love this chapter as much as I had fun writing it. I will probably be writing a few more chapters before concluding this book so look out for the updates coming this week and next week. Till then this has been NoRen author nim signing off.