Betting

1 p.m

SadisticTutor: Hm.... today is quite peaceful in our mansion. Did something happen?

WarmSky: Lambo and Onii san have a mission today, while Hayato and Takeshi accompany Kyoko and Haru to buy their stuff.

SadisticTutor: What about your mist and cloud guardians?

WarmSky: I don't have to worry about Mukuro because Chrome with him, about Kyoya.... I don't know. At least he didn't cause any problems.

SadisticTutor: Yet*

WarmSky: Hush!

SadisticTutor: *Gasp* did you just-

WarmSky: Anyway, I hope they won't cause any problems that will add to my paperwork again :)

SadisticTutor: ........wanna bet?

WarmSky: What do you mean?

SadisticTutor: Do you want to bet on how much trouble they will cause? *smirk*

WarmSky: Reborn!!!!

SadisticTutor: I bet that Gokudera and Yamamoto will destroy 1 building, Hibari and Mukuro will destroy 4 buildings

WarmSky: WTF?!

SadisticTutor: Come on, what's your bet? You know your guardians are always causing trouble :D

WarmSky: .........I bet I'll get a letter of complaint that Lambo caused problems throughout the mission. I am 80% sure that Lambo will get lost and cry all the time :)

SadisticTutor: If I win-

WarmSky: I'm not done yet :) I also bet that Kyoya and Mukuro will destroy half of the garden in our Mansion :)

SadisticTutor: .........you actually know what's going to happen because of your Hyper Intuition, right?

WarmSky: I learned from you :D If I win, you have to help me finish this damn paperwork for a week :')

WarmSky is offline

SadisticTutor: Shit, I fell into the trap that I created (#-_-)