𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

The clock on the off-white wall that was filled with artifacts and ornaments of different opponents emitted the same old boring sound ..

Kaeya didn't know what went wrong with him and his beloved . They were just like any other couple on the streets , what did they do to deserve this treatment from the world ?

Was it because the world forbid two males together .. ? Or was it his beloved , being that of a harbinger had perhaps been punished for unfulfilling his duties ? He didn't know .

The man woke up , made his morning coffee , did his duties , went back to the same house him and his beloved had stayed in , slept , and repeat ..

The people of Mondstadt never really knew what was happening to their oh-so cunning Cavalry Captain from those past few days . Every time Jean had asked him what was wrong , he'd always respond with the usual and repetitive " Oh , I didn't get enough sleep .. " or " I've been thinking too much .. " .

So desperate to know what was happening , Jean would sometimes create small-talk about his life out of work . Yet nevertheless , it didn't work .. as expected

..

A week passed to a month , and the eyebags under Kaeya's eyes grew more darker . He just couldn't seem to let it go ..

His beloved laying there , dead on the floors of the same house he was staying at . A pool of blood that spilled from his head down to the brown wooden floors below him ..

Tears started to form and not long after , the liquid spilled from his eyes and down to his beloved's still figure , he joked around trying to make the air in the room lighter than it is

" Hey . This is not funny .. wake up Ajax .. "

He shook the shoulder of the man and no response was given ..

" .. "

Kaeya held the figure close to his as he tried to hold in more of the tears he had been choking up . It was tempting to cry it all out right at that moment ;

The rain pouring down as thunders roar .. what could have been worse than losing the man he loved most

..

The Cavalry Captain let go of his coffee mug and sluggishly walked to the closet to start another , old , boring day ..

He wanted to die so bad .. but as much as he could , he couldn't . He was afraid of death .

What would happen to him ? Would he even be able to see his beloved again .. ?

Different thoughts ran through his head every time of the day . But at the end of it all

..

He knew he just couldn't let it go .