THE NEXT STEP

Hello!

It's been a while since I spoke to people here and this book has received so much attention since last we spoke so I thought it would be best to provide you all with an update and let everyone know where things are going from here.

As of yesterday, the Rutherford Court series became exclusive to Radish Fiction. That includes all present texts in the series (TDOMK and TROHF) and all future seasons.

Yes, that's right. So far, there are two more planned sequels to TDOMK. So for everyone who has private messaged me, a lot of you, asking for a sequel or to know what happens next, it's happening! I'm working on it! However, it will only be available on Radish.

Rutherford Court is available under Radish's Freemium model, which means you can wait to unlock chapters (new chapters are being released 3 times a week to get chapters out quickly while also giving me time to work on the next 2 seasons of the series) on release dates, or you can pay for early access to these chapters, it is entirely up to readers discretion!

I will also have new works becoming available on Radish, works that Wattpad has never seen before from me.

I have explained several times my discontent with Wattpad and how it has led me to feeling creatively stagnant and not progressing how I wish to in my writing. Not only that, Wattpad is not a safe or beneficial platform for writers anymore, which is why I am not staying on this platform anymore. Not only do I want a new creative space as a source of inspiration, I also want to be producing work in a space that I know both respects and protects me as a writer.

So, with that being said, I hope to see you all there so together we can explore the next few years of the Rutherford Court series.

Much love,
Sophie.