Chapter 3 - Wes is dead

Weasley Nathaniel and Benjamin Cobalt

AUGUST 6, 2003

Ben: Wes, I'm done with my test. I'm leaving in 30 minutes, I've just talked to Deb, she's worried about Nelson hurting you. I'm not too worried about it, but I don't know if you are? What time are you going to be leaving tonight?

Wes: I'm leaving in about an hour. I'm fine Nelson won't hurt me I'm 100% sure of it. I trust him to do right in this world.

Ben: Okay, just be careful you never know when someone will strike on you especially with all your power in this company.

Wes: Okay and I know that I'm a target here. Trust me everything will be fine.

Ben: Oh I almost forgot, have you spoken to Jordan Kendall lately or checked the camera yet?

Wes: I just ripped out the page in her magazine. I'm going to show Nelson, Jordan ran away 3 days ago but she knows everything, so Nelson is going to go find her as soon as possible. Her camera is still at {Redacted}.

Ben: Okay I'll go take a look at it, Now I'll see you later Wes.

Weasley Nathaniel and Benjamin Cobalt

Conversation in the car.

AUGUST 6, 2003

8:06:03 PM

Wes: Benjamin? Why are you in my car?

Ben: I told you that I was coming home with you.

Wes: You did? Oh well okay then. How did your test go?

Ben: Fine, but that's unimportant right now.

Wes: Okay, I have the paper from the article Kendall wrote, do you want to see what she said?

Ben: No, I need to show you something, it's way more important.

Wes: Okay?

Ben: * Shoots Wes .*

Ben: It's been done.