Allison and Braedyn

Allison was a quiet/10th grader who was bisexual. Braedyn was a 11th grader basketball player. One day Allison was walking to her locker till she felt someone knock into her. She turned and gasp "what the fuck are you doing bitch" mind you they dated while she was in 9th but broke up because she felt like braedyn was playing her. Braedyn turned around and smiled his very charming smile. Braedyn hated that Allison broke up with him, She changed him, helped him feel something after his other ex. He truly did love her but he didn't know if she loved him.

Braedyn simply just stared at the beautiful girl in front of him, he just wanted to reach out to her and tell her how much he loved her and that he would never play her. But he couldn't, he couldn't help the pain he would feel if Allison didn't feel the same way. So he put on a cocky smirk and replied" how ya doing Myles". I'm doing good dickhead Allison replied. As Allison shut her locked she couldn't help but think about his smile and started to think and remember the times they had, from going to his games and supporting him to fair/movie dates.

While at home Allison got a message from her close friend Barni saying "Are you going to the basketball game tonight" Allison replied sure why not!". Soon she got ready for the game wearing this