Aftertaste #2

POV Sam:

The rest of the day went by pretty quick.
I packed my stuff and walked out of the school. A warm hand touched my shoulder and I turned around just to look into Mia's eyes. They still make my heart jump by just looking at them.

"Wanna hang out later?" Mia smiled at me and started to walk next to me

I nodded and gave her a smile. She told me to come over at 7pm. Miss Cyrus must've heard us cause she told us not to stay up late as she walked by us. Why does she even care how long we stay up? We're not kids anymore. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but look at her walking away. Mia gave me a kiss on the cheek and waved me as she walked into the street on the left. My mind was just empty all I could think of was why Miss Cyrus was so snotty. She's not my mom. Why does it even bother me? I went to the parking lot and drove home just to went straight up to my room. My hand grabbed a towel and I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I dressed myself and wore a white shirt with a Vans Flannel, black ripped jeans and my Nikes.  When I looked at my phone it was already time to head out. My car started straight away and a few minutes later I was at Mia's. She was already waiting outside and got into my car.

"What are we up to?" my eyes found their way to hers

"Club with Liz?" she leaned back into the seat

I smirked and went to the club. Every now and then I looked over to Mia. I got out of the car, opened Mia's door and helped her get out of the car. She put her hand on my arm and so we walked inside. My dad waved at us and I smiled at him. The Club belongs to my dad. It's his everything. Sometimes I even think he loves it more than me. 

"Look at my two favorite girls!" he screamed while we were walking up to him.

"Make it three" Liz said as she came up to us

He blinked at her and gave us drinks. I got a beer and leaned against the bar. My eyes went all over the dancing floor and back to Mia. Liz was talking to my dad and Mia grabbed my hand.

"Dance with me." she said and pulled me onto the dancing floor

She started to dance and we laughed a lot in this moment. My mind was all about her now. I couldn't hear the music anymore. Everything around me was silent, all I saw in this moment was her. She turned her back to me and I put my hands around her. My lips found their way to her neck. She grabbed my head and we kinda just lived in this moment. She turned around and grabbed my hands. I looked up for the first time and saw Miss Cyrus staring at us. Why was she here? My hands were around Mia's waist and I pulled her closer so I can put my lips on hers. Her lips instantly kissed me back and her body was even closer to me now. It felt like I was on drugs. Heat was all over my body. To be honest I was hoping that Miss Cyrus was a little bit jealous. Hold up, what? I would slap myself if I could. After the song finished we went back to Liz. Liz blinked at me and turned her head to Mia. I punched her shoulder and laughed. 

"Danger straight ahead" Liz said and I lifted my head

Miss Cyrus was walking straight to us. I took a sip from my beer.

"Aren't you a bit too young to drink this?" she said

"Aren't you a bit too old to care?" I instantly said back without even thinking about it

"You are very mean for your age." she crossed her arms

"And why do you care Miss Cyrus?" I rolled my eyes back

"Call me Kelly." she said and walked to the toilets

What was that? Mia and Liz were looking at me. This whole situation was so fucked up and to be honest.. all I wanted is to go home right now. I gave Mia and Liz the "let's go home" look and they grabbed their jackets. My hand was grabbing Mia's and holding it tight. When we walked out of the door I felt Kelly's look all over me. I felt so uncomfortable knowing that my teacher treated me like a kid. My dad told me to leave the car here so he can take it home because I drank something. Liz was the first one to be home so there were only me and Mia left. 

"Sleep at mine?" she looked at me and I nodded

Her mom was still awake and greeted me by asking if I need something. She is such a sweetheart. I thanked her and went upstairs to Mia's room. Mia was already waiting for me. The last time I was here was when we broke up. Leaving her crying in her room. When I think about it it still hurts me to this day. Eversince she always came over to my house. I took off my pants, luckily I was wearing boxers. Now I felt her eyes all over me as I pulled off my shirt.  When I got down next to her she came closer and laid her head on my chest. Her hand was on my belly.

"How often do you work out? Your body is well trained" she looked at me and smiled

My lips found their way to her lips and it turned into a intense kiss. She was on top of me now and my hands were all over her body. We did this for the last few months. She came over, we fucked around, she left but today it felt different. Let's not get into detail now. After we finished she laid next to me. 

"Maybe we should.. try again?" I said and looked at her now

"I would love to." she gave me a kiss and smiled

So now - I got a girlfriend again. I guess? No more messing around anymore. I mean I had other girls in the meantime but I didn't feel like jumping from one to another anymore, leaving all those girls heartbroken and sad. With that thought I closed my eyes.

------

a/n: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. There may be some mistakes in it but I will edit the whole story once I finish it. If you liked it - leave a vote please:) It would help me a lot
-C

by the way: I will drop another chapter now where I show how the characters look like:)