ONE

"Then until we grow older, I'll wait for you!" that's the last thing she said to him before the incident.

"Fire?"
"What's with that smoke?"

"AKANE-SAN!!"

Present
Koko's POV

It has been years since that incident occurred, I still couldn't move on from it. I would sometimes imagine she was still here. Akane Inui, the love of my life. I would throw a tantrum and objects that are in my way, I was still mad at myself because I couldn't save Her. I don't even care about my health as I don't have any reason to continue my life anymore...I tried suicide a lot of times but Inupi would always get in my way. I did manage to make a company while I'm in this state. Not just any normal company, a mafia company.

I sigh while looking out of my big window, watching the view. "If only you were here my love, my life wouldn't be this boring."

Suddenly, the door of my room opened showing Inupi. "Still thinking about her?" he asked. " What do you want Inupi?" in a slightly annoyed manner. " I just wanted to hand you this letter-" "I don't want it" I cut him off, " I think you should read this, it's very important," he said walking to me. He took my hand and put the letter on top of it "I'll get going now, see you." He left.

I look at the letter that was in my hand and then proceed to read it

"Hajime Kokonoi,
I have been waiting to discuss something very confidential with you. I am F/N your business partner, I heard that you wanted to merge our companies so that we could be the most successful companies in Tokyo, However..it must come with a price, as you know I have a daughter which is the same age as you. I want the best for her so I've decided for you to marry my daughter. Like I said it must come with a price so you don't have a choice but to marry her. I suppose that is all from me, Thank you for your cooperation and this company merging. We should celebrate next time!
F/N Enterprise"

"What the fuck?!" was all I could say
"What is with this dumbfuck's head? Is he fucking insane?! Like I want to marry his daughter."

After reading the letter, I was furious, I couldn't think straight. I grab my phone and immediately called him.

ring~~

"Oh hello there Koko!" he greeted
"Are you insane?!" I asked him angrily "Why would I want to marry your daughter?!"
"Oho calm down will ya? It was the right thing to do Koko. Did you forget the contract between us? or did you not read it properly?" he asked
Silence was the only thing F/N could hear
"Fuck I should've read it properly" he silently muttered.
"Ugh, you know what? I'm so done with you." I said, "Oh no no Koko you know the consequences of those who break the contract."
My mind started to think thoroughly. I sighed and

"So when do we start?"

Y/N's POV
"Papa? you called?" you asked with a soft tone.
"Princess! Come sit with me for a while, I have something to tell you." he said, "What's wrong papa? You seem weird today," I feel very suspicious about this but decided to just shrug it off. "You might hate me for this but please understand me, princess" " I want you to marry my business partner," he said casually.

"Papa! Don't joke around!" I said, "I'm serious princess." "B-but why?!" I stuttered as I couldn't think properly. "It's a business matter, my love, you must understand the current situation I am in," he said while holding your hands "Plus, it's for the best. You know I only choose the best for you.." he continued. I sighed and stood up feeling very sad and disappointed "Fine I'll do it for you..."

TIME SKIP TOMORROW
———————————
Koko's POV

I get up from my bed feeling tired from last night's crying session. "Agh my head hurts, maybe I should eat a bit today." I jump out of bed and went straight to the bathroom.