I Belive You

No one should have to change just because they're different. If you know who you are and you enjoy being that person, that's great. You should decide what you want to do with your life. That's what I'm talking about. If I were to tell you to stay the same, I would be a hypocrite. My big issue is people that try to tell you what to do with your life. The people that think they know what's better for you than you do. Those people are why Axel Danson is my only friend. We met when I was three, he was four and a half. The very first time I saw him he was telling his mother that he was gay. She told him he didn't know what that even meant, that he couldn't be gay. There was just no way. But he did know what he was talking about. Another thing that gets me is when people discriminate you based on age. He said that he was, he said that he did know what he was talking about. His mom refused to believe him and returned to reading her book on the park bench. So there he sat on the yellow curb, wishing that someone would listen to him, and really actually listen. Believe him when he said things, not just tell him it was foolish. So I ran up next to him. I plopped down on the ground right in front of him. I looked him right in his dark brown eyes and whispered, "I believe you."
* * *
Sooo... hey! I had fun righting this chapter! Like I said it's my first try so I hope it goes well. I really liked writing Logan and Axel when they were little! That was definitely something that I'll try to do throughout the book. so anyways have a good night! I'll keep writing tonight but I can't promise I'll update tonight... Oh boy, no one has read this yet so here I am rambling to no one.
Oh well! Good night guys!