Chapter 2

Harmony watched her classmates fight one after another and she was surprised to see how strong they were.

She remembers the sparring match just before hers the most. She remembers Aizawa calling them Todoroki and Lida. Due to their costume design she had a rough idea on what their quirks were but she was amazed to see how well they were moving in them. No matter how much ice the guy named Todoroki used to follow his opponent, Lida's speed was unmatchable. It wasn't until almost every inch of the gym was frozen Lida lost his balance and slid across the ice.

Aizawa called the match to an end, "Todoroki won this round. It was a close call. Lida, your speed has increased but it seems like we need to work on getting you used to moving around on other platforms that are more challenging to walk on. Todoroki you also need to start incorporating your right side into fights."

It wasn't until Harmony felt the heat surrounding her; she understood what he was talking about. The right side of Todoroki's hand that was pressed on the ground was glowing red and she saw the small heat rise above it. The ice immediately melted under the heat and soon the gym was no longer covered in ice.

The two bowed at their teacher before returning back with the rest of the group. "Well, I'm sure you guys are dying to see the next match. Up against the transfer student will be Kirishima."

Her ears perked up at the name as she stared at the teacher with big eyes. He was already walking back to the side of the gym ignoring her stare.

Kirishima hesitated, "Uh Mr. Aizawa I don't think-"

"You question my teaching?"

"No sir," the class said in unison not ever wanting to be on the bad side of the pro-hero.

The two stood across from one another, hesitating to make the first move. Kirishima rolled his neck before speaking, "I didn't think Mr. Aizawa would put you against me on the first day but -" He hardened his body and lifted his arms into a fighting stance, "- let me show you what it means to be a student at UA."

Harmony wasn't surprised to see the sudden change in his attitude. She was, afterall, in a class with students who wanted to be pro-heroes just like her. Even though she had no idea how his quirk worked she wasn't going to let him beat her so easily.

With her mind made up to prove to her classmates she is capable of being a student at UA she dropped down to all fours. Her tail was high, swaying at a steady pace with confidence. She watched her opponent closely, all of her senses on alert. When she opened her mouth, her teeth were elongated and she smirked at the subtle scent of fear coming around the whole gym.

"Bring it you red headed loser." From the sideline she can hear Bakugou yelling about how only he can use that nickname.

Just as expected, something in him snapped at the familiar nickname and Kirishima was the first to move. She stood her ground as she watched him run straight towards her. He pulled his arm all the way back ready to punch. She can hear the screaming of her classmates to run away but she stands her ground. She waited until he was arms length away before she ducked his punch. In the same second before he could retreat, she pushed up, headbutting his chest as he stumbled back. She smiled at his shocked face but the look quickly faded into a smirk.

"You got some power but I don't know if you noticed my quirk. My whole body is hardened." Her eyes shifted to the part of his chest where she had headbutted and realized he was completely fine. "Physical attacks aren't going to work on me, kid," he said, going for another punch. This time she waited for him to get close enough before she ran under his arm. The moment he turned around she used her legs to kick his chest but just like he said, there wasn't even a scratch.

She can see the look of victory on his face but Harmony knew who was going to be the winner of this match.

Everytime he tried to punch he would come in contact with the air and she would find different ways to bring damage, but no matter what she did, he looked fine.

On the outside.

She can hear her classmates pitying her from the sideline. They thought this match had a clear winner but what they didn't see was how tired he was becoming.

Every hit was calculated. Even though she was using different ways to hit him, what people couldn't see was that she was attacking the same spot. She can hear his shallow breathing, see his chest moving heavily and to top it all off she can smell his fear the more time goes by and the more hits he takes.

His quirk may be hardening but just like anyone else, we all have a limit.

Before he can recover from all the blows he's taken she takes the chance to bring the match to an end. With just enough speed, Harmony ran on all fours straight towards her target. She saw the panic in his eyes and he quickly brought his arms up to shield his face. With one last push of her legs she pounced on Kirishima, finally bringing him down. She sat on his stomach and put her hands on his chest, ready to make the next move if he was to get back up.

The class held their breath as they waited to see what Kirishima would do. It didn't take long for him to raise his hand in surrender. From one second to the next her once elongated teeth were back to normal as she smiled at him.

Aizawa closed his eyes. Aside from Harmony herself, he was the only one who expected this outcome. The rest of the class went completely speechless.

She got up before reaching out her hand to help him, "Good match classmate," she said with a smile.

Kirishima took her hand and let out a heavy sigh, "Why do I feel like you were holding yourself back." Harmony immediately knew something was wrong, but before she could press on further, Kirishima walked away and Aizawa stood in front of the class.

"Roboto was the victor in that round. Kirishima, you did well, but I'm sure you know yourself there's still much improvement that can be made. Roboto, if I had to speak for the class I can safely say you have surprised all of them. Though, I knew this would be the outcome. Your distraction in front of an audience is evident, that will be something we will work on during training."

Class went on and by the end Harmony had a good idea of everyone's quirk. They were definitely powerful in their own way.

"That is it for training today. Get dressed and head back for your next class."