hoyeon imagine

Hoyeon was on her phone then she saw you walk in and slid down the wall then you put your head on your knees not even noticing that hoyeon is staring at you. Hoyeon got worried so she walked up to you and sits down infront of you kissing your head making you look up at her.

"Love what's wrong?" Hoyeon said while stroking your cheek.

"Bad day" you said while tears are rolling down your cheek.

"Aw come here baby" she said pulling you close to her and wiping your tears.

After a while she picked you up and lays you down the bed and kissed you.
Your hand went to her hair softly gripping it.

Hoyeon hold you waist pulling you on top of her (in a cute way) then she flipped you over so she is on top and she kissed you neck softly while stroking your cheek. She stopped kissing your neck and she sits you down on her lap.

"You know you can tell me anything ok? Your my future wife after all" hoyeon said while stroking your cheek making you blush at her words making you feel better.

"Tell me why you had a bad day its ok if you dont tell me" hoyeon said

"Well (your reason why you had a bad day)" you said

"Im sorry to hear that m'love" hoyeon said while pulling you close to her

"Wanna watch something?" Hoyeon said while grabbing the remote of the tv

"Sure can we watch (your choice)"

"Sure anything for my future wife" hoyeon said while putting it on your fav show/movie

After an hour you fell asleep on hoyeon's chest. Hoyeon looked down at you hugging you tight.

"Im so lucky to have you baby" she said while kissing your head and falling asleep also.

Hi how's your day going? I hope your doing ok! Ily❤

Word count: 317