Christmas at Mar and Bob's in Ellijay Pt. 2

I also packed shorts and a tank top and Louisa also packed shorts,a tank top, and the stuff for her hair.

We just got to Mar and Bob's in Ellijay.

"I'm going to open the door for you babe" I said to Louisa.

And then I get out of my truck and then I open the truck door for Louisa.

"What a nice gentleman you are babe" Louisa said in her Essex accent.

And then we get our stuff out of my truck and then I turn off my truck and then we go to the front door and knock on it and then Mar answers the door.

"Come on in guys and who is this Alex" Mar asked me while pointing at Louisa.

"Mar this is my girlfriend Louisa Johnson and sometimes me and her sleep together and where's Bob at" I said.

"Hey it's so nice to meet you in person" Mar said to Louisa while giving her a hug.

"Hey it's so nice to meet you in person also Mar" Louisa said in her Essex accent while giving her a hug.

And then Bob walks in.

"Bob this is my beautiful girlfriend Louisa" I said.

"It's nice to meet you in person Louisa" Bob said while giving her a hug.

"It's nice to meet you in person also Bob" Louisa said in her Essex accent while giving him a hug.

"Alex you and Louisa are going to be sleeping in the suite upstairs" Mar said to me.

And then me and Louisa take our stuff upstairs to the suite and unpack our suitcases.

"I'm going to show you around babe" I said to Louisa.

And then we go to the fire pit.

"This is where we do the S'mores" I said.

"Yummy" Louisa said in her Essex accent.

And then we go to where we play pool and Christmas Stockings.

"This is where we watch Christmas movies,play pool, and do Christmas Stockings at" I said to Louisa.

"Wow I'm going to love it for sure" Louisa said to me in her Essex accent.

And then the rest of the people get here and we go upstairs to greet them.

"Guys this is my beautiful girlfriend Louisa Johnson and Louisa this is my Aunt Aimee,my Uncle Doug, my cousin Bailey, my cousin Tyler, and my cousin in law Breana and you already met my parents and sister" I said to Louisa.

"It's nice to meet y'all" Louisa said in her Essex accent while giving them a hug.

"It's nice to meet you too" they said while giving her a hug.

"Louisa why don't you get to know Bailey and Breana a little bit better" I said.

"That's a good idea I'll do that" Louisa said in her Essex accent while giving me a kiss on the lips and then I give her a kiss on the lips.

"Louisa how long have you and Alex been together for" Breana asked Louisa.

"Me and Alex have been together for a little over six months" Louisa said in her Essex accent.

"Aww you love him so much don't you" Bailey said.

"I do love him so much and how long have y'all known him for" Louisa asked them in her Essex accent.

"I've known him since I was born" Bailey said.

"And I've known him since 2017 or 2018" Breana said.

"Alex said that you're his cousin in law" Louisa said in her Essex accent.

"Yeah I'm married to Bailey's brother Tyler" Breana said.

"Are there any funny stories y'all should tell me about" Louisa asked in her Essex accent.

"Oh yeah there's this one story that is really really funny and we should tell it upstairs" Bailey said while they go upstairs.

"Everybody please get to the living room please for a story and Alex can you say it" Bailey said.

"Yes I may" I said.

"Here we go so it was I think me and Tyler playing Pool and while we were playing Pool and then I don't know how much wine you had Mar but Mar decided to go and dance on the top of the Pool Table and then she got in trouble by Bob" I said and everybody laughed.

"That was so damn hilarious" Louisa said in her Essex accent while laughing.

Continued to the next Chapter