𝙽 𝙴 𝚆 𝙱 𝙴 𝙶 𝙸 𝙽 𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙶 𝚂

Aurora Rosier_________________________

Aurora Rosier
_________________________

"I hate apparation" I groaned clutching my  stomach feeling uneasy as we arrived at platform 9 3/4.

Issac my older brother and me said our goodbyes to our mother and father before we parted ways to go find our friends on the train .

As I approached the train , i kept my eyes to the floor when I happened to bump into a tall figure.I stumbled back about to fall to the cold concrete floor when I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and pull me back up towards them.

As I looked up I saw a familiar face to be no other than Liam Dolohov.Liam Dolohov is the older brother of my dearest friend Willow.Willow and I have been best friends since the first year at Hogwarts when we both got sorted into slytherin.

"sorry"I glared into his eyes soon noticing a smirk appear on his face. I looked over his shoulder avoiding eye contact awaiting him to reply with a snarky comment.

"I see I still make you nervous Aurora" he chuckled as he noticed me avoiding all eye contact.

"Where is Willow?"

"She's already on the train with the other girls I believe she is saving you a seat" he replied still towering over me gazing down into my brown eyes.

"Well I best be off I'm sure you will find your way"He sent me a wink and strode away towards the train.

I picked my belongings back up and shuffled towards the entrance of the train.I walked through the Train earning glares from many compartments however one stuck out to be the bitch herself Astoria fucking Greengrass.

Astoria and I never have gotten along despite the fact her sister Daphne is one of my closest friends.Astoria is nothing like Daphne, Daphne is a sweet, caring and a genuinely kind girl meanwhile her sister is a self-centred , narcissistic fucking whore.

Astoria raises her eyebrows and looked at me with disgust "I see little innocent Aurora has finally grew up" she pouted her lips and looked at her friends.

"I see your still an egotistical slut" I retort sending her a fake smile.

I knew what compartment my friends were in as we sit there every year but I completely forgot and it didn't cross my mind how I have to walk threw the one compartment I dread the most.

My brothers .... Him and his friends I knew at least one of them would say something to me.As I approached it I really debated just sitting in the empty compartment next to me but I decided I was going to have to face them as some point so why not now.

I hoisted my bag back onto my shoulder and tucked back a strand of hair that was in my face and proceeded to walk through trying not to look bothered by there presence.

I gazed in front of me trying not to make any awkward eye contact with them. I genuinely thought I had successfully managed to get threw without any problems but then I heard my name being called.

"Rosier" he spat wanting me to acknowledge him. I ignored it and tried to keep walking when I felt a hand grab my wrist and I felt the
Cold rings against my skin and quickly snapped my head round to meet those grey eyes that belong to the one and only Draco Malfoy.

I tried to pry my wrist from his grasp but it was no use as he was way stronger than me so I gave in and stood waiting for him to say something.

Draco Malfoy
__________________________

I was sitting in my usual compartment reading some muggle book my mother suggested, when I heard the compartment door open I glanced to see Aurora Rosier. She has changed over the break her dark chocolate brown hair now hangs below her shoulders in loose curls and her skirt hugs her curves perfectly.

"Rosier" I spat waiting for her to turn around however she ignored me which infuriated me.

I grabbed her wrist she quickly turned around and tried to get out of my hold however I was far stronger than her.I couldn't help but notice how soft and warm her skin was and she looked straight at me with her deep brown eyes.

"I hope you reconsider your choice of friends this year wouldn't want you running around with those filthy mud-bloods would we?" I smirked at her expression as she looked at me with a face of disgust.

"My choice of friends has nothing to do with you so leave me alone" she spat as she quickly escaped my grasp and hurried to the door. I earned a few smug glances from the other boys but soon returned to my reading awaiting the train to depart.

______________________________

27/12/21 - hey lovely's if this is your first time reading welcome, after consideration I'm changing some of the dialogue and words in the book.

No major changes are being made and the storyline is still the same.
, so if you reach the chapter I have got to don't fret I'm trying to change them all tonight!!

Enjoy x