(part 17) thats how she really feels

billies pov:

i walked up to the door and knocked, i knew that jordan was here so i had to prepare myself.

josh: "hey billie!!"

billie: "hi!!"

as josh hugged me i looked over to find jordan sitting on the couch.

jordan:"hi.."

josh let go of me and looked at jordan, then back at me.

josh:"i'll give you guys a minute"

jordan looked at josh and mouthed to him- "thank you" josh walked out of the room leaving me and jordan face to face.

billie: "what's up."

jordan: "you might want to sit down."

i sat down next to jordan as her eyes sparked as the sun was sneaking through the window just to hit them at the right angle.

jordan:" i'm going to tell you why kayla called me this morning, obviously she knows that "we aren't with each other right now" like as in not face to face. but she had called me this morning and told me that she was just using you, for the money. but then again said that she didn't want to hurt you."

i wasn't shocked honestly, she had done this before.

billie:" i'm not surprised"

jordan: "that's it?"

billie:" i mean yeah, obviously i didn't learn my lesson, people never change"

jordan:"yeah, your right"

jordan got up and started to walk towards the door. i knew that she was telling the truth because i had never mentioned anything about kayla. only a few things but not that.

billie: "jordan wait!"

jordan looked back at me.

billie:" stay with me"

jordan:"why would you want me to stay with you? i just ruined everything"

billie: "no you didn't, you made them better"

i got up and walked towards the door that josh walked through and told him he could come back so we could get this over with.
    i looked over at jordan.

billie:" you're staying with me today, and you're going to the red carpet with us"

jordan went and sat down and didn't say anything.

4 hours later

jordan pulled out her phone and took a picture of me.

jordan:"im not even going to speak"

billie:"whatttt-"

jordan:" nothing let's go"