{002}

Warning: Contains Swearing

YN POV

I- wtf he just winked at me... HE JUST WINKED AT ME. While I was frozen in shock and having a mental breakdown in my head, he just chuckled and walked away towards the train station.

----

I picked up the handkerchief, placed it on the bleeding cheek. That was till I felt this sharp end poke me - the audacity of it tho - it seemed to be a card. From the looks of it, it was a cardboard piece that was cut into a rectangular shape. Marked on it was a triangle, circle and square on one side and a phone number, I presume, on the other side.

0097 6545

It read. Hm I wonder if it's Gong-yoo's phone number, I think that was his name. I mean he is quite handsome like I wouldn't mind ahem, I don't think it the best idea to call this number, I already listened to my brain once, time to listen to my gut instinct. Yes yes but the curiosity though is killing me, ugh wtv.

-

I checked up on Aunt Yoo and closed the store properly. I headed home, by that time the moon's glow had dimmed down, it also got much colder than normal. Placed my hands in the pockets of my hoodie - with my hood up - in an attempt to find some warmth. Once I reached the front porch of my property, I dug around my pocket to find my keys.

"Ah shet did I drop them somewhere, ah fuck" I went back, trying to look for my keys in the dim light.

I already found my way back to the front of the store and yet still no sight of my home keys. There's no way I'll be able to sleep outside, especially in the cold. I sat down on the cold hard floor, placing my head in between my knees trying to find some more warmth and fall asleep. My attempt at sleeping was rudely interrupted with something poking at my shorts, it was the card. Okay this is really becoming more and more tempting. I picked it up along with my phone - grazing my finger along the series of numbers. Powering my phone on, letting the bright light flash onto my face. Opening my phone app, I inserted the numbers - calling this mysterious man's number was enticing if I'm being honest.

"Hello, who is this?" Questioned the man from the other end. The voice, it was very noticeable that they're using a voice modifier. It sounded so monotone and robotic - maybe it actually wasn't a human.

"Uh you gave me this card a few while ago-" man I didn't even get to finish my own sentence. Rude.

"If you'd like to participate in the game, please state your name and birthdate" Again the voice was so robotic and monotone, it was so weird.

That's suspicious but meh I've got nothing better to do anyways. Tho why would they ask for personal information - that's sus - but I gave it either way.

"The names Heong YN, b/d 1993" I quickly responded not wanting to waste the other person's time - nor my precious time.

"Thank you for deciding to play with us. Wait exactly where you are, until midnight and a van will come pick you up. If they ask for a password, it's Red Light, Green Light." And with that they just hang up on me. Again how rude.

I checked the time.

10:12

Only around 2 more hours left, I could get some sleep before-hand. Placing my head back in between my knees - hugging my body as close to myself as I can to earn more warmth - feeling the sudden rush of warmth around me, I jerked my head up. Seeing the same exact man from earlier, his jacket was placed and wrapped around me. Once again I looked at him in confusion, he just smiled.

The feeling of warmth was nice - with the sense that he had slid down next to me - I turned my head towards him.

"Why are you helping me? This is the second time" I question, genuinely confused and curious.

"It's simple, I just want to, that's enough of a reason.." Gong-Yoo trailed on.

This man I swear to god, but he did give me money so eh. Though I was still confused as hell, I'm too tired to use my brain cells right now.

"..Anyways you should probably go to sleep, you still have time before-hand, I'll just wake you up when the van arrives" He continues with that charming smile of his.

Well I was going to when you woke me up. Despite that and my tiredness, I couldn't seem to fall asleep - knowing that his presence was there, literally watching me fall asleep - I mean he could kidnap me or something. Eh it's whatever now, just gotta fall asleep.

-

"Hey, the vans about to pull up wake up" Ugh who'd be waking me up at this timing.

I opened my eyes to the flash of bright lights blinding my vision. I got up and... I was fucking sleeping on his shoulder, HIS SHOULDER AND HE DIDNT MOVE ME I- WHAT. Ahem anyways, I got up and thanked him for handing me that handkerchief and for waking me up like he said he would. Wait omg he stayed with me while I slept OMG I- WHAT. *Ahem*

"It's no worries, also you can keep the handkerchief" He spoke while standing up and fixing himself. He walked away just like that.

I turned around towards the van - seeing how the masked man in the van was eyeing Gong-Yoo, it's quite obvious he was working with them.

'Miss Heong YN?" Spoke the individual. I nod.

"Password" He said. Again the voice seems to be changed using a voice modifier like the one from the phone call.

Wait a minute, I just realised how do they know where I was. Okay my brain obviously is choosing dumb decisions today.

"Red light, Green light" I spoke up. The van's door slid open, inviting me to step in.

From the outside I can tell that there were others in the van but they were.. from the looks of it either passed out or sleeping - I mean it is midnight. I held onto Gong-yoo's jacket on my front, prepared for anything - yes he didn't take it back. Once I stepped foot into the van and sat down the door slid shut. I looked forwarded and noticed the masked man pressing a button, smoke started coming out of the ventilations. As a reflex, I placed the jacket to my nose and laid down sideways - for the smoke to not take effect so quickly.

It didn't really work as well as I thought. My vision went blurry and dark - the last figure or thing I saw was the masked man looming over me, making sure I had fully passed out.

And with that the van engine turned on, on its way to the island.

---------

Sksdh sorry for the late update - I totally didn't forget about it.

Sorry that its short, I had no idea what to write about and I just wanted this chapter to be mainly focused on Gong-Yoo and Yn

The games will start in the next chapter:)

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what are your thoughts on it.