As much as it seems-

KIE'S POV
It's the last day of school before summer break so JJ, John b, Pope and I decided to throw a ranger down at the boneyard after school to celebrate. Everything was going great until the kooks showed up. They always bring trouble no matter where they are. 

"Hey princess" A deep voice said behind me.

"What do you want Rafe?" I ask, already tired of his presence. 

"What's your problem Kiara? You used to like me.." He said, bending down and whispering the last part in my ear. This was true. But it was a long time ago and I'd just like to forget about it.

"Things change Rafe. YOU changed. And aren't you dating Katie anyways?" I ask, Pushing him away from my ear. 

"Nah that was just a fling. Strictly sex only if you know what I mean" Rafe said, smirking at me.

"Not intrested Rafe. Go try to Brainwash some other girl and leave me the hell alone" I say trying to get by but Rafe grabs my arms and keeps me from walking away from him. His hold on my arms are tight. So tight there's definetly going to be a bruise later. I try to wriggle free but he won't budge.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME RAFE!!!" I yell and JJ hears and comes running, Punching Rafe square in his face, causing his hold on my arms to loosen. I take my chance and move, JJ was going to throw another punch at Rafe but before he could, I told him to move and kicked Rafe in the crotch, causing him to fall to the ground. JJ laughs and walks over to me.

"You alright?" He asks with his hands on my arms, looking at the marks Rafe left.

"Ouch" Is all he said. He threw an arm around my shoulder and lead me over to where John B and Pope were. They almost instantly see the marks on my arms.

"Woah what the hell happened?" John B asks as Pope hands me a beer.

"Rafe happened" I mumbled and took a seat on the log next to them, JJ sitting next to me, His arm dropping from my shoulder to my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder, taking a sip of the beer that Pope gave me

JJ and I have always been really touchy with each other. It's just how it's always been. JJ loved being touched in a loving and supportive way since he didn't get any of that from either of his parents. He was always Hugging someone, or putting his hand on my leg or his arm around my shoulder. JJ was the kind of person to be the first one to notice that you're upset or that you don't feel good. He was an amazing friend. Protective as always, considerate, sarcastic, funny, and a SUPER dark humor. But that's what made JJ JJ i guess.

The rest of the night was fun. We danced, laugh, sang, drank, and watched Pope throw up after drinking way too much. After the rager, we all stayed at John B's house since all of our parents would kill us if we came home plastered. I took the spare bedroom while Pope and JJ took the couches in the licing room which were suprsingly comfortable. I changed into an extra pair of pajamas that I left at John B's the last time I spent the night here and went to bed, my head pounding.

-----------------------------------

OK I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE, I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY WITH MID-TERMS AND SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING BUT I WILL BE MORE ACTIVE ON HERE!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!