• FAVOURITE THING TO DO TOGETHER

Dallas- He loved to be a delinquent with you. He will take you to the store to steal spray paint and then you two will go around spray painting everything! Which of course ends up with you two running from some cops off duty and getting a lecture from Darry, but does he care? No, he only cares about having a fun time with you darling.

Pony- He loved reading with you. Whether he is reading to you, you're reading to him or you two are just cuddling reading your own books, he loves to have you in his arms.

Soda- He's a runner he's a track star!! No but he loves going on runs with you. You two will pack a bag and go on a run, then have a cute picnic or go to the park or something fun. He's very energetic, so anything where he is moving his body he is happy with.

Darry- He can be a bit of a child but you love it. He loves play catch with you in the front yard or shoot you with water guns or even just play fight in the grass. He loves seeing you smile and your laugh makes him so happy, he will do anything to hear you laugh.

Johnny- One word. Sunsets. He absolutely loves watching the sunset with you. Seeing how beautiful your face looks in the glow of the setting sun. He won't ever tell you because he's to nervous, but when your looking into the sunset and your eyes are glowing, that's when he is the most happy. Just seeing you and your natural beauty.

Twobit- Congratulations! You get to sit on the couch and watch Mickey Mouse with Twobit Mathews!! As to be expected, he loves cuddling with you on the couch with a beer in your hands and eating chocolate cake. This may seem childish but who cares man! And who could pass up chocolate cake and beer??

Steve- Ever since you made dinner for Steve that one time about 100 years ago, Steve has loved watching you cook. You teach him how to cook all kinds of meals, how to meal prep and how to make a full course meal! He loves being in the kitchen with you, watching you concentrate on what your doing. The way your nose scrunches when your stumped and then the little hop you do when you find a solution, it drives him crazy because of adorable you are.