On the Verge of Breaking

Anupama was on the edge of breaking down, when she realised there was still some hope. And who better than her Kanha Ji to guide her. She has realised it long ago that when life brings you down to your knees, you are in perfect position to pray. And wasn't the exact happening with her?
They had lost the only hope for their work life. But God was kinder. She arranged for the money by walking down the lane God showed her.
When night is the darkest, is exactly when the morning is about to happen. Sun rises, and we all know it. Where was her sunshine? Nobody had a clue. And she.. she was living a lifeless life. A life that revolves around family is great, but a self identity is a must. She has lost all hopes from her life. She... She.. the one who was the hopeless romantic all her life.

And for what fault of hers? For what fault of hers, she was deprived of all the love and happiness? Just for being the good hearted one. Just for keeping her family before her. Just for taking care of family goals over her individual goals. And what were her goals after all? Just that her family is happy in every successful step she takes. Be it winning a trophy in her child's school, or taking a step to be financially independent, or learning to drive a car, or taking away that one day all for herself.

Sometimes, life just tests our patience. And life, in this one case, was testing the patience of Anuj along with Anupama.