Do you like me?

I wonder if Sasuke-kun likes me?

6 year old Sakura's P.o.v:

As i got closer and closer to the end of the trail, i got more confidence.

There sitting and resting with his eyes closed under a large oak tree was the boy of my dreams. He was Sasuke Uchiha. All the girls like him because of his attractiveness. I admit so am I, but also because his eyes are just like mine. They show sadness and loneliness just like mines!

As I finally halted in front of him, he cracked an eye open.

" Hi Sasuke-kun! Can I ask you a question?! " I said with my voice with excitement.

" Hmm? " Sasuke hummed.

" Do you like me?! " Sakura exclaimed while giving him a shy smile.

" Hn. No. " Sasuke replied with a blank look.

Sakura, crestfallen, quickly gave him a fake smile and said, " Okay! Well see ya around Sasuke-kun! " before running away with tears forming in her eyes.

Sasuke just looked after her and looked as if he wanted to say something else.

13 year old Sakura's P.o.v:

Walking towards the bridge, I began thinking of ways to ask Sasuke-kun ' the ' question. Should I just ask it disinterested? Or maybe ask it with a flirtatious smile? Waaaah... Why is this so difficult?!

As I arrived on the bridge I noticed that I was the first to arrive. So I walked towards my favorite Cherry Blossom tree and jumped on a nearby branch. Afterwards I took a seat on the branch, and just as I closed my eyes I heard a loud 'Crunch' sound. Immediately I stood up and took a stance only to notice that it was Sasuke-kun that made the sound while stepping on a fallen tree branch.

" Ah! Good Morning Sasuke-kun! Sleep well?! " I asked him a little too rapidly causing a faint pink blush on my cheeks.

" Hn. " he replied which meant, good-morning-and-yes-I-did-sleep-well, in Sasuke's language.

" That's nice to hear! " I said back. I then began twirling my fingers just like how Hinata does before asking, " E...E-etto Sasuke-kun.... Can I ask you a question? "

" I've never stopped you before. " he replied quietly.

" O-oh yeah. Your right. Haha. Silly me. But umm.... Sasuke-kun do you like me? " I asked before hiding my eyes behind my bangs. I was just preparing for the bad news.

" I'm sorry. No. " Sasuke said.

" Haha! No need to apologize Sasuke-kun. It's natural to decline someones feelings. " I said while closing my eyes and giving him a fake smile. I then jumped of the branch landing next to him.

" Sakura.... I- " Sasuke said as he was cut off by Naruto shouts. " SAKURA-CHANNNNN!! TEEMEEEE! C'MON LET'S GO! "

" Ne, they're calling us Sasuke-kun! Let's go! " I said running a bit more faster than Sasuke allowing me to wipe away my tears.

15 year old Sakura's P.o.v:

I let the key slide into the keyhole before hearing a 'click' sound which told me that my door was unlocked. I then let myself in, taking my shoes off and going to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

After 20-30 minutes I came out good and fresh in a warm fluffy towel. I made my way toward my room to change in my genin outfit which surprisingly still fit me.

I then grabbed a photo frame that was un top of my drawer and led it to my bed.

Sitting on my knees I began weeping as I traced the outline of each person in that picture. Yes, that photo was the one we took when we were genin. My finger stopped especially on a certain someone's face.