+1

a/n- pls this is a few weeks late from when I originally wanted to post this 💀 pretend i posted this on new years day. also this isn't a bonus its still part of the story cause its a 5+1 au

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Saturday, January 1, 12:00 a.m.

He kissed Minho.

Seungmin finally kissed Minho. The fireworks exploded at that exact moment, filling up the sky with beautiful colours (and a lot of sounds). 

When he didn't feel the reciprocation, Seungmin immediately backed away regretting what he had just done. 

 "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. Please, ignore that, we can still stay friends right? I will get over it soon enough so please don't let it get in the wa-" 

Seungmin felt the same plush lips on him again, this time Minho kissed with more force. Moving onto the younger's lap, he wrapped his arms around Seungmin's torso. Seungmin kissed back quickly forgetting all the worries he had just a moment ago. 

"Ow ow ow," Seungmin yelped as Minho bit into his bottom lip. 

Minho parted from him growing slightly concerned, "What happened?" he asked. 

"Did you not see me bitting my damn lip just a minute or two ago?" Seungmin hissed. 

"Awww did Seungmin get a boo-boo?" Minho cooed. 

"What the- you know what never mind," Seungmin commented, weirded out by what Minho said. 

"What did I get myself into?" he questioned.

"Something I'm afraid you'll never get out of." Minho's chuckle soon turns into something mimicking an evil witch's laugh. 

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" Minho smirked.

"Sure..." Seungmin whispered under his breath.

Minho leaned forward, their lips met again. Seungmin curled his finger's into Minho's hair gripping a few strands, Minho let out a soft sigh as he tugged on his hair. Their kiss was slow, calm and gentle, neither of the two wanting to rush anything. Then they part to catch a breath, and Seungmin stared at Minho, the older's face was flushed and his lips tugged into a small smile. 

"So are we together now?" Minho asked.

"If that's okay with you," Seungmin replied.

"Then we're together." Minho declared. "You sure took a lot of time to finally make a move,"

"Wait, what-"

"If you weren't so damn oblivious we could've been together much earlier," Minho rolled his eyes.

"I am not oblivious." Seungmin scoffed.

"Then explain why- you know what never mind it's too much of a bother explaining it to you," Minho got up from his lap and made his way to the car.

"Hey! Tell me!" Seungmin got up and followed Minho to the car. 

Minho ignored the other and start up the car.

"Hey! at least wait," Seungmin called out.

"I'm leaving in the count of ten. TEN," Minho called out.

"Fuck," Seungmin started walking faster.

"EIGHT."

"YOU SKIPPED A NUMBER,"

"FIVE."

"OKAY, I GET IT!"

"THREE."

"FUCK," Seungmin ran up to the car and opened the door, immediately seating himself in the front seat. 

"And one, good you made it." Minho turned to Seungmin giving him a mocking smile.

"Can you stop doing that to me? I'm your boyfriend now," Seungmin pouted.

"You being my boyfriend wont change a thing, it's still fun to tease you." 

"But I do want things to change," Seungmin said, " I wanna be able to kiss you now, and take you on dates and the when can f-"

"Maybe we can change a few things," Minho blurted, his face going red all of a sudden.

"Are you blushing? Oh my, you are." Seungmin pulled Minho face closer to his.

"Shut up..." Minho said, his voice growing quieter towards the end. 

"So are you going to take us back home?" Seungmin asked, relaxing into his seat. 

Minho replied with a nod as he stepped on the accelerator. A comfortable silence had settled as they went on the drive back home. Even if, they both didn't know how long they'd last, or if their relationship would even work, or how many obstacles they'd have to face, they just drove, living in the moment of happiness. 

『••✎••』

and that's the end yall

I'm pretty sure this is my first fully written au and I'm quite proud of it tbh i might have changed a few things on the way but I'm satisfied with how the story paned out. 

anyway yes this is a few weeks late but this is the first chapter i released this year so 

happy new year :D

-mint