Prologue

Nightmare 1
Ash's Father's Death

"Dad","Dad","Dad!" a boy sat on the floor behind his father who was lying there with blood dripping out of him.

"Please don't leave me dad, don't leave me please!" The child repeated each time his voice getting louder as he tried to stop the bleeding with his hands.

"A-ash don't give up until it's o-over" The boy's father struggled to speak as he fought for breath. His hand rested gently on his son's chin, his son was listening intently to what he had to say.

"You have a gift that only few possess in this world," he whispered weakly.
"As long as you learn how to control your Aura, you can save everyone. You can protect this world." The boy's father's voice grew weaker with each word, but he continued to speak until he finished.

"To do that, you need to go to the School of Aura Guardians ."

"Promise me that you will stop him," the dying man choked out, his voice barely a whisper. His face was pale and sweaty, his body trembling with effort. "Promise me that you will stop..."

But before he could finish his sentence, his eyes rolled back into his head, his body went limp, and his last breath escaped his lips. The room fell into an eerie silence, a heavy atmosphere of dread settling over it.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dad!" The young man called Ash, screamed at the top of his lungs in terror as he woke from his nightmare, tears streamed down his face. "I am going to destroy him for what he did to my father!" He exclaimed furiously.

After losing both parents at such a young age, Ash had to fend for himself. Like any other Aura user who seek to become an Aura Guardians, he enrolled in the School of Aura Users to hone his skills.

Time Skip: 8:00 AM

A young girl was heading towards the school gate, but she swerved when she heard a bunch of students calling out her name.
"Hey Serena come quick Gary is about to tell some exciting news!" Dawn called for her bestie, "Hey guys what's the matter?" asked Serena "Well I heard Grandpa talking about some mysterious new student to one of the Professors. I think he said that the student will be joining from today " said Gary.

Soon Ash came walking towards the gate.He was wearing a mask that covered half of his face.

"Look that boy must be him. shall we go and introduce ourselves?" asked May  "let's go !"
said Brandon and soon the whole group made their way towards Ash

"Hey man I am Ethan, Ethan Gold. If you want I can show you the principal's office" Ethan said while extending his hand for a handshake.

"I don't remember asking your name so why not you get the fuck out of my way." Ash said in a cold tone .
"Hey chill man he was just trying to help you" said Red while extending his hand to reach Ash's shoulder.

"I said get out of my way !" Ash said a little louder than he did before while slapping Red's extending hand and making his way to principal's office. "What's with him what a total jerk" said Dawn.

Serena started going towards Ash completely angry at what he did. She stoped Ash by getting infront of him. "What's your problem miss I just told everyone of you not to get in my way didn't I?" said Ash But Serena didn't say a word as she reached for Ash's mask pulled it of and slapped Ash really hard on the face .

Ash stood there shocked by what just happened. Just then Serena saw the face of someone she would never forget "n-no way p-prince Ash" She asked with tears of joy "I-I am Sorry, are you ok?  I-I thought yo-you were dead ?" She said in a panicked yet joyful voice.

Ash's POV
'No way! that voice it's no doubt this voice is of Princess Serena' I thought as I looked towards the girl's face to confirm my assumption. "Who the fuck are you! I don't have time for your fucking shit." I said. I recognised her it was really Serena. But this is not the time to revisit my past. I have to become stronger if I want to avenge my Dad.

Author's POV
No one had ever talked to Serena like that. She of all people treated everyone kindly no matter what their background was.
But Ash didn't seem to recognise her and said so many mean things to her and her friends . They had made a promise when they were little. A promise that they would never Forget each other. The fact that Ash broke this promise but she held it to the end,broke her. She had various emotions inside her which seeped out as she started Crying.

Ash on the other hand made his way to the Principal's office with a feeling of guilt.
He had forgotten the guilt to hurt some one he loved. Fuck he had forgotten what love was in the first place.

Author's Note

Hey I know first part is a litle bit of boring but I assure you it will be better in next episode with an aura battle between Red and Ash above is my youtube channel please support there to I will make fanfiction there with photo and gif you can either read the story here or in YouTube but you know that it will be better to read story with feeling but either way you will enjoy as I will upload here as well as on YouTube