𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐜𝐤

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒:   @the_cats_azz + @jones_kaity (𝖨 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝖺'𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝗍𝗐)

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒:   @the_cats_azz + @jones_kaity  (𝖨 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝖺'𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝗍𝗐)

You gazed up at your boyfriend, admiring the way the orange sunset casted a golden shade on his face. You smiled to yourself as he breathed deeply, soft snores rolling off his parted lips and his eyes that would flutter ever now and then.

You laid on JJ, both of you cuddling in the hammock outside John b's house. Your hand caressed his jawline with your thumb on his cheek making tiny circles as you adored every single last feature on his face while he slept.

As you laid, gaping up at him you realized how utterly in love you were with the boy before you. He was everything to you. You would give up the whole world just to be with him even if he wasn't the best person at times. You also realized it was either him or nothing. It was gonna be the most awful break up in history or together forever. There was no between which scared you more than anything but you couldn't be thinking like that now, you were in lovers arms. The happiest place you could ever be in the world.

Suddenly, the Pogue's eyes flickered, uncovering a bright luminous blue that beamed in the orange sunlight. He yawned before his eyes came in contact with yours. He smiled tiredly then tucked your hair behind your ear.

"Hello, sleepyhead" you whispered.

"Hi" he murmured, his voice sounding drowsy and deep. "How long have I been out?"

"A while" you replied before raking your hand through his messy blonde hair that stuck out in all different directions. However, when you pulled your hand away, he whined like a child then grabbed ahold of your wrist and moved your hand back in his hair.

You laughed as he grinned goofy and you begun to play with the long locks as he wished. He hummed in satisfaction, closing his eyes as well as you fiddled and twirled pieces of his soft hair that plopped on his hair, some pieces falling into his eyes.

"Your hair is so fluffy" you giggled, loving that way his beautiful hair felt against your skin. It was perfect.

"And you're obsessed with it" JJ affirmed, chuckling to himself as he stared at you with tired, hooded eyes.

"Yes, I am" you replied, continuing to toy with his blonde locks as you both swayed in the hammock. You eyes suddenly glanced down to see many hair ties on your wrist. At the sight, you got an idea.

You got up careful not to flip the hammock. JJ's eyes opened as you sat up so that you was straddling him.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see" you responded to his question, grinning to yourself as you took hold of his golden hair, gently gathering pieces up. You then took the hair tie and tied it around the lock of hair making a cute little fluff on top of his head. You laughed uncontrollably as you began making more little ponytails with his hair that didn't seem to be long enough.