Zoom Into Me

One month and 10 days.

It's been one month and 10 days since Leon left to accompany his mother on a business trip. Leon had reluctantly followed her but the knowledge that this trip could potentially triple the donation to the orphanage, made Leon lift his head up high and follow behind his mother to the states.

Pobphan thought he had it in him to survive this temporary separation but as the days went by, the once warm sheets grew cold and colder. He had the stray cats outside they're shared apartment to keep him company but nothing compared to the big cat that continuously flirts with him day in and day out.

He missed the lazy morning where he's the first to open his eyes and be greeted with the handsome face of the younger. Where he'd be the first to get out of bed and make his way to the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast or when the taller male tries to sneak up behind him and wrap his arms around him, resting his chin on his Phi's shoulder.

Whispering "morning kitten" in his ears.

The pet name that made our dearest Pobphan malfunction the first time Leon ever addressed him as such.

Leon would usually ask him questions like 'why do you put these spices on the chicken but don't ever put them on steak?' Or 'why are you cooking this dish so early and letting it sit there for hours?' and Pobphan would indulge his boyfriend with answers to every single one of his questions.

He missed when Leon would come home early from his University and attempt to make dinner. He would sit patiently in front of the shorter male awaiting feedback and Pobphan would gently tell him if there's too much salt or undercooked.

Leon would take note of it on his phone and watch as Pobphan tampers with the dish to make it taste better .

Of course, there are days that aren't so good for them by the time they get home. If Leon had a bad day, he would literally find Pobphan and just lay on him, it didn't matter what he was doing. Pobphan isn't any better, when he comes home after a bad day, he immediately pulls Leon in the tightest hug he can give. He's quiet and doesn't say a word for a while and Leon hugs him back with the same ferocity. They both make sure that the other knows they're not going anywhere.

Then there were those days.

He misses how Leon loves to roam his hands up and down his body like he's a goddamn masterpiece. Him lightly tugging and pulling on his hair to get his attention when he's not focused enough on him.

Leon has learned everything that can make Pobphan tick and he exploits it every time, driving him so close to the damn edge and then cutting it off. He repeats that until Pobphan begs to cum. God, because of him they even have a 'toy collection' hidden in a box right under their bed.

Pobphan can't say that he didn't contribute to that collection himself. In fact a few had been his from before the relationship but now those toy satisfactory rates have skyrocketed because of the younger.

And Pobphan loves what he can do for Leon. Leon loves it when he moans deep while his cock hits the back of the olders throat. When he has Pobphan on his hands and knees with his ass up in the air as he thrusts deep and hard insi-

"...Pob...P'Pob...?"

Leon snaps him out of his thoughts as he calls out to him through the screen. He was already tucked into bed with Leon on his laptop not too far from him on his left, Leon was currently in his home office.

Pobphan had dozed off and momentarily forgotten about the FaceTime call with Leon. "Pi are you alright? You dozed off for a bit there. Are you getting enough sleep?" Leon's face changed from his usual smile to being concerned.