Part3

Wake up nerves today it's my first day of school. Laying in be preparing my self to get ready I turn to check my phone I got a text from Jayda telling me to have a good first day I school and texted her back thank you with a heart emoji, can't wait for her to get here in a few days heading to my bathroom in my room I brushed my teeth wash my face and got ready to hop in the shower it took me a good 25 mins in the shower came out check the time and got myself dressed. 20 mins later I was dressed and ready look over my outfit one more time before heading out my room.

Hey dess baby you look beautiful sweetheart are you ready for your first day my mom asked as I walked in the kitchen

           Hey mama as ready as I could be. I sat online kf my kitchen chair as my mom put my plate of breakfast in front of me.

So dess we got a surprise for you outside why don't you go check it out. I looked at my mom weird but got up to head to the door when I walk out it was a brand new Benz I was so geeked all I did was ran to my mom and hug her I know for a fact this was her doing my dad came out a few mins after and I just scream while jumping on him. He laughed and kissed me. I walked back in the house to get my stuff and headed back k out to my new car today gonna be a good day I say to myself.

I pull up to the school looking for a parking spot while pulling in to one I saw a group on girl walking past my car looking at me one just smile and wave while the others mug. While getting out got my bag and books and headed to the front door of the school the girl from earlier who waved at me came up to me asked if I was new and needed help. It's that Obvious huh we laughed we walked and talked I found out her name was nique she was a sweet cool girl very pretty nice brown skin tall with long hair nique was beautiful. She walked me to the office to get my schedule while looking over it we realized we had the same classes so she offered to walk me to all my class which I thought was really dope of her . We talked some more I told her I just moved here from Brooklyn and she was so geeked bout that telling be she always wanted to go to New York. Told her bout jayda basically letting her know she was my sister.

So dess I have to ask is you parents like really Rich your whole fit cost more that my car and let me be the first to tell you, look good babe I know half the girls in here gonna be hating hint the mugs you out earlier coming out the brand new Benz. Even though we just meet each other just know I got your back if anyone of these hoes try you. Feel like I known you for years just base off your vibes and energy.

I looked and nique and smile while pulling her into a hug telling her thank you, I love your vibe and energy as well and for the record your super beautiful we laughed. I ended up telling her my dad own couple business and my mom own 3 hair salons which was the truth she didn't need to know that my dad is the biggest drug king specially when we just met each other.
        The rest of the day went by pretty fast even though it was couple bitches trying me but for the most part I had a good day. I invite nique over to my house to get to know each other more and do home work together.