Mei's baby

The mock battle between classes 1-A and 1-B was only two days away. Many of the students had gone to the support group to get changes for their hero costumes. While many went to others, only a few had gone to see Hatsume. "All done for today! I'm glad that I was able to make adjustments to their costumes!" Hatsume said as she began working on something else. "Since I'm done with that, I can go back to working on my special baby-!" "Excuse me?" Hatsume turned around and saw Yaoyorozu at the door. "Say, you're from class 1-A! What can I do for you?" Hatsume asked, covering up her 'baby'. "Sorry for bothering you after the school day has ended. But I require some new adjustments to my costume. You see, I was a bit under the weather today, so I stayed at the dorms. But I'm feeling a lot better now." Yaoyorozu explained, walking into the room. "I see... Well, I was working on something but-." "Oh, then perhaps I should just return tomorrow." Yaoyorozu said, "No no no! I never said I wouldn't do it right now. I was just going to say that I will make the adjustments if you do a little something for me." Hatsume explained, putting her arm around Yaoyorozu's shoulders, walking her back inside. "What is it that you'd like me to do exactly?" Yaoyorozu asked, "I just need help testing out one of my babies. So, whaddya say?" Hatsume asked, "Uh, v-very well. I don't mind helping." Yaoyorozu said, "Great! Take a seat right there and we'll start with the test run!" Hatsume said as she ran over to the table and grabbed her secret 'baby'. "Wait, we're doing the test now?" "Mhm! Don't worry, it shouldn't take long!" Hatsume said as she walked over to Yaoyorozu, placing a headband around her. "So, what is this invention of yours supposed to do, Hatsume?" Yaoyorozu asked, "You'll find out... Or won't...." Hatsume said as she grabbed the remote. "I see-wait. What did you just say-?" "Alright! Let's turn this baby on!" Hatsume exclaimed as she pressed the power on button on the remote. "Hatsume, are you sure this is-?!....." Before Yaoyorozu could finish, the headband's light turned on and Yaoyorozu went silent, eyes dilating a bit. "Hehehehehehehehehe...... I think my baby worked~!" Hatsume hummed as she looked her test subject over. "Now to have my subject stand." Hatsume said as she pressed another button on the remote, causing Yaoyorozu to stand. "Now for the first command button!" Hatsume said, pressing the blue button on the remote. Yaoyorozu then began to take off her school shoes, then proceeded to take off her socks, now standing in front of Hatsume barefoot. "Ooooh.... Look at these beauties! So nice and slender, and-gasp! They look so smooth!" Hatsume said, kneeling down to look at Yaoyorozu's feet. "Too bad my baby can't make you talk when I input a command. At least, not yet anyway." Hatsume said, now playing with Yaoyorozu's toes. "Let's try carrying out some more commands, shall we?" Hatsume giggled as she pressed her remote again. This time, Yaoyorozu began to walk in a circle, making sure to show off her soles as she did so, arms out as if she was a zombie. "Yes, it seems the zombie sleepwalking command works! Let's go to the next one! Heh heh!" Once again, Hatsume pressed a button on her remote. Yaoyorozu stopped as she sat on the floor, now putting her own toes in her mouth and sucking them. "Self-sucking works too! Now let's try some... Licking!" Hatsume said, Yaoyorozu receiving the command and was now licking her own feet. "Perfect! Now for the final test!" Hatsume sat down in a chair, pressing the final button on her remote. Yaoyorozu stopped licking her own feet and crawled over to Hatsume. "So far, it looks like it's working." Hatsume said, watching as Yaoyorozu took off her shoes and socks, revealing Hatsume's sweaty smelly feet. "Ah~..... it feels good to let my footsies air out!" Hatsume said, Yaoyorozu now taking one of her feet in her hands. "Okay! Get to worshipping!" Hatsume said, watching as Yaoyorozu began to lick all the sweat from Hatsume's foot. "Don't forget the other one!" Yaoyorozu then picked up Hatsume's other foot, doing the same thing. "Oh yeah! This feels great! I'm glad I made this baby!" Hatsume said as she kissed the remote. "Keep it goin'!" Hatsume said as Yaoyorozu began sucking on her toes. "Man, I'm good! And I have Yaoyorozu all to my-." "All to who?" "Eh?" The costume turned around in her chair to see, "Uh, Mistress! Wh-When did you get here?" Hatsume asked, jumping to her feet. "Hey, hey, don't be scared! I'm not someone to get angry or anything like that! Just don't keep my new toys to yourself, ok?" Hado said, smiling at Hatsume. "Of course! A-And, yes, I finished the device. Though, the person won't speak when carrying out commands." "That's ok! This is enough for now." Hado said, "Ok! U-Um, Mistress?" Hado looked over to see Hatsume playing with her fingers, fidgeting a bit. "What is it, Hatsume?" "S-Since I did a good job... Can I see your spirals again?" Hatsume asked, "Hm-hm! Ok, just watch." Hado said, activating her quirk and creating spirals. "Sooo... Pretty....." Hatsume said as she had a trance-like smile on her face. "I think you and I deserve a treat." Hado said, taking off her shoes and socks. "Get to kissing my toes. You too, Yaoyorozu~." Hado said, pressing a button so that Yaoyorozu would get on her hands and knees with Hatsume, the two kissings her toes. "Oh wait! What about the cameras that are in here?" "Don't worry, Mistress~..... I made sure to deactivate them~...." Hatsume cheerfully said as she went back to kissing Hado's toes. "How are my toes?" "They're so beautiful~! I can kiss them forever~!" Hatsume said, "That's good! Keep on kissing for now. Because we'll be working on how to improve the programming and to see who we'll get as a test subject next!" Hado said, happily clapping her hands. "Your wish is my command, My Mistress!" Hatsume said, sucking on Hado's big toe. "And what about you, Yaoyorozu? Are you with us?" Hado asked, pressing a button to make Yaoyorozu nod. "Great! Heh heh heh!"