𝙰 𝚁 𝚁 𝙸 𝚅 𝙰 𝙻

Aurora Rosier______________________________

Aurora Rosier
______________________________

I finally made it to the compartment and shared hugs with my friends that I haven't seen over the summer break.

In the compartment was me ,Willow ,Pansy Parkinson ,Daphne Greengrass and Zara Black.

We spoke the majority of the journey about what happened over the summer and I told them about my encounter with Draco on my way here.

The train came to a stop and we collected our stuff as we knew we had arrived at Hogwarts.We all walked together but had to part ways as Daphne is in Hufflepuff and Zara is in Ravenclaw however me ,Pansy and Willow are Slytherin. Our other close friend Ruby Weasley is in Gryffindor however she didn't sit with us on the train as she was sitting with her brother Ron and his friends.

We walked in the slytherin common room and saw the boys sitting on multiple couches in the corner with glasses of whiskey, some of them were also smoking.I glanced over and made eye contact with my brother and kept walking towards the dorm I shared with my 2 friends.

We unpacked our clothes and changed our bed sheets. I then started cleaning the bathroom as there was a dust collection from the months we weren't here.I heard the dorm door open and didn't know who to expect so I kept cleaning.

I was wearing black joggers and a crop top over my black lace bra as it was too warm for a hoodie.My hair was tied back into a low bun with some strands escaping from the front. I finished cleaning and opened the window of the bathroom letting the fumes escape.

I walked back into the room and my eyes widened as the boys were in our dorm.Mattheo on one side of my bed resting against the headboard reading a book, Lorenzo next to him spinning his wand in between his fingers, Blaise and Liam were sitting on Pansy's bed having a conversation, Kai and Issac were on Willows bed talking to her about something I couldn't here and Theodore and Draco were touching stuff and moving stuff around the desk in the corner of the room.

I didn't know what to do so I walked over to the wardrobe next to my room and looked for a different top or a hoodie at least.

"Why don't we host a party tonight?" Pansy suggested.

Draco and Theodore agreed and said they would go and sort out drinks and muggle drugs.
Mattheo and Enzo didn't say anything and remained on my bed.
Liam and Issac said they would go and tell more people about it from other houses.
Blaise and Kai went to the common room to move furniture about for space to dance.

Willow Dolohov
________________________

I looked over to Aurora to see what she was doing, I could tell she was frustrated and couldn't find what she was looking for in her wardrobe so I assumed she wanted a jumper so I tossed her mine.

She mouthed 'thank you' to me and i smiled.I started looking threw my clothes to pick an outfit out for tonight.Pansy was doing the same and Aurora was staring into space so I flung a pillow at her and she was startled but then began to look threw her clothes.

I was confused as to why Mattheo and Enzo were here but didn't think anything of it and I found the perfect dress I was going to wear.

The sounds of the music filled the atmosphere as we finished getting ready, the other girls are now with us as we made out way down to the party.It was euphoric and the aura of the fluorescent lights bounced off the walls increasing the thrill rushing through my body
_______________________________