𝙿 𝙰 𝚁 𝚃 𝚈

Issac Rosier _______________________

Issac Rosier
_______________________

The party was alive people were dancing , making out , doing drugs and shots in the corner of the room.

Then I saw her my own sister, what was she wearing. No way I was letting her wear that she is asking for boys to be all over her.

I stood up from where I was sitting with the boys, I downed my drink sitting my cup on the table and made my way over to the drinks were.I grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to a quiet corner.

"Issac what are you doing stop"I ignored her and pulled her to the side.

" your not wearing that go and change now" I spat my voice full of anger. She raised her brows and scoffed.

"I decide what I wear not you so if you don't mind I'll be on my way" before I could speak she turned away and disappeared into a crowd of people.

I was so angry I needed a distraction and that's when I noticed Daphne Greengrass one of Auroras friends staring at me, she looked amazing so I went and asked her to dance and she agreed which left a huge smirk on my face.

Aurora Rosier
___________________________

I downed drinks and done shots with Pansy.The alcohol was starting to have an affect on me but I still managed to notice Willow dancing with Kai Riddle and my jaw dropped , I knew she would be mad at me for not stopping her but she looked like she was having a good time so I grabbed a cup and stumbled over to the couches to where everyone was sitting.

I pulled down my dress before sitting in the only space available between Liam and Mattheo.I felt both eyes looking at me but I drank my drink and observed what was going on.

Pansy was sitting opposite me in between Draco and Blaise when she suddenly jumped up in excitement.

"I have an idea let's play spin the bottle"she squealed.

She looked at me waiting for a response so I shrugged my shoulders.

"why not."

As we started to play Willow and Kai came and joined in but then you wouldn't guess who invited herself to play.... Astoria. I watched as she sat right on my brothers lap and my blood boiled.I clenched my fists as she looked at me and flashed me a fake smile.

Pansy was first she spun the bottle and it landed on Ruby.I smiled as I knew Pansy had a thing for her and watched as she made her way over to her.She caressed Rubys cheek with her hand before connecting her lips to Rubys.I watched as they both melted into the kiss and as Pansy pulled away Ruby held her by the back of the neck and pulled her back in for more.They finally stopped and received cheers from me and the girls and some 'ooohhhs' from the boys.

It was my turn next, I spun the bottle and anxiously waited for it stop. Once it did I saw that it landed on Liam my eyes widened and I looked at Willow for approval and she nodded.I turned my head to see a smirking Liam waiting.

He leaned closer to me and whispered seductively in my ear "are you sure you wanna do this" I pulled back and looked him in the eyes before smashing my lips against his.His tongue slid along my bottom lip looking for access to enter, I wanted to tease him so I kept it shut that's when he placed a hand on my inner thigh causing me to gasp.

He took that opportunity to slide his tongue in, we both fought for dominance however I was unsuccessful.After a few minutes he pulled away and smirked at me before taking a drink

I smiled at him and glanced at Mattheo who looked at me in disgust.

Issac spun the bottle and it landed on the worst person it could have landed on .... Astoria.She looked him in the eyes as he stared right at me before pulling her in for a kiss.I was livid I couldn't watch anymore I stood up and stormed away, I could hear people calling my name but I didn't care I kept running to wherever my feet were taking me.

I reached the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror as hot tears started to sting my eyes.I felt sick ,I couldn't comprehend how he could do that to me after everything that happened between me and her.

I just wanted to be alone so I exited the bathroom and stumbled along to hallway until a pair of cold hands grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a dark hallway.

I tried to scream because I couldn't see who it was but it was no use they had one hand over my mouth and one still on the side of my waist.I looked to my left to see Snape walking by.

I stopped fighting and the person stood closer to me there breath now fanning against my neck.They we're a lot taller than me so once they removed there hand I glanced up to see the moonlight shining on the facial features of a familiar Mattheo Riddle.He glided his finger along my bottom lip and leaned down to whisper in my ear "it's only me princess" he pulled back and smirked.
______________________________