The start of the war

No ones P.O.V

Everyone was in the lunch room having lunch when Kirishima and his teammates walked up to the geeks table "hm?- oh the jocks how can we help you?" Todoroki asked sweetly "kaminari. Get up and fight me." Kirishima said sounding very pissed off "no." "No!? What are you a pussy?!?" Kirishima raged at him " I'm not gonna fight you over something stupid" Sero and Tetsutetsu both backed up " oh stupid huh?" He chuckled " listen here you lightning strike nerd bakugo is mine." "Oh yeah?!" Kaminari stood up and stood in front of him.
"Kami...stop don't fight you guys.." Midoriya said not wanting to get into this "no he doesn't just get to say that about bakugo he's not an object to put a title to." Kaminari pushed Kirishima back by his shoulder " ho hoo now your fucked nerd" Tetsutetsu said.
Kirishima pushed him back onto the table, kaminari had fell onto his friends trays and food " kaminari!" Todoroki said slightly upset about his soba. He got up and wiped the food off his back and slapped Kirishima across the face harshly "..you asshole!" Kirishima yelled.

Bakugos P.O.V

I was walking into the cafeteria after getting my books from the library and as I entered I saw this huge circle formed and people shouting fight "?.." I walked over and tried to get in to see when I heard "yeah show that nerd who's boss Kirishima!" Tetsutetsu yelled cheering on his friend "....." "Sero! Get your friend off of kaminari!" Todoroki yelled at his boyfriend though only the two knew no one else. "No! Get off me let me at him!" Kaminari yelled "Sero let me go!" I had enough and pushed past everyone "...."
Kirishima had a swollen bloody lip and nose meanwhile kaminari had a black eye forming on his left eye his nose was all bloody, Sero was holding back Kirishima and Midoriya and Todoroki were holding kaminari back " so this is what you dickwats do when I leave you for a few minutes just to get my books?." I said disappointed at my friends " he started it.." kaminari said " yeah well you didn't have to get involved with his fight did you? No."
"He was trying to claim you as his." "I-...Kirishima.Sero let him go." He did not wanting to piss the blonde off more " you listen here you little cocksucker!" I said grabbing him by his ear and pulling him out of the circle "ow ow ow!" Kirishima whined " suck it up you big baby! Im not something you can try to claim and if you two act like fuckin kids over this then learn to get along before even thinking of confessing to me. I know you both like me so stop trying to fight each other and get along!"
I said letting him go and walking over to Kaminari " that goes for you too kaminari." "Hell now there's no way I'm sharing with him!" " oh so now I am an object to share now huh!?" " wait no- Bakugo I didn't mean it that way!" Kaminari said scared for his life.

( skipping like a week because your gurl lazy 😩)

No ones P.O.V

Bakugo was getting very tired of all the gifts and small fights from Kirishima and kaminari. He went up to his locker knowing some type of gift would be in there as he opened it he saw a rose and a box of chocolates "jeez could they be anymore formal" Bakugo sighed "hey kat?" Todoroki approached the blonde "hey Todoroki what's up?" "Well Um Denki and Kirishima-" "let me guess fight over me again" Bakugo cut the bi-colored male off "no..their getting along" "well it's about damn time god"

The blonde went back to his lock and put his things in "it's kinda weird seeing them getting along without fighting" "I bet all they do is fight" Kirishima ran up to the blonde "Bakugo will you go out with me!?" He bowed with his hands and arms to the side " asshole! I was gonna ask first!" Kaminari ran up behind him.

"Jeez your still fighting on who gets to go out with me first? You guys act like children" both males stood there silent "ok let's make a deal I'll go out with you guys but one week is Kirishimas and the next is kaminari ok?" The blonde held out his hand to make the deal " sounds good to me" the red head took his hand sealing his part of the deal "fine..I guess that's fair" kaminari took his hand as well " good Kirishima I'll see you after school today to start your week"
And like that the blonde walked off to go to class while kaminari glared at Kirishima who had the smuggest smirk on his face.

( well well well~ looks like the boys are finally getting along, I wonder what Kirishima is gonna do first for his week with Bakugo🤔 stay tuned to find out!! Next time on war!)