Chapter 61

⚠️ Smut warning ⚠️ 🔞😎

After my mini cry fest, we lay out on the bed. Barron, showing a softer side to him, continued to rub my back as I laid on top of him. My face mushed against his solid pecs as the last of my tears were stuffed back inside. The doubt cleared up along with any lingering negativity. Barron was right: fuck what Ryder thought—or any other wolf for that matter. Why it took him to get me to see this was a real mystery, but I was happy to have such a mate by my side. River softly cooed, in total bliss from the affection we were getting.

The Alpha's callous hands gently caressed the back of my neck, tracing my mate mark. It had become a sensitive area, goosebumps forming on my skin the minute his fingertips brushed against it. An obscure reminder that my bond to the Alphas was a special one. One that wouldn't be broken so easily.

His hands slowly continued, rubbing my back. Every so often, he inched further down my slim form until he had snuck one hand inside my basketball shorts. The wolf went on, getting friskier with his touching, the Alpha now groping my ass with two large hands. A hard bulge formed between his legs as he pressed it against me.

"Really?" I rolled my eyes at his level of horniess.

"What?" Barron nonchalantly shrugged me off, like he didn't know what he was doing. Sometimes, it almost felt like  Nate and Barron were the same person.

Not one to let the moment go by, I surprised the wolf, taking him up on his invitation by grinding my hips down against his hard length, dangerously teasing the horny beast.

I mean... I'm horny too, so why not?

He raised his brow, golden eyes quickly swirling back to forest green, as Theo continued with his seduction. Even though I had started it, the Alpha made sure he was going to finish it.

Our clothes were soon carelessly tossed on the floor. Theo grunted—the mighty Alpha was never one to deny me sweet kisses. With our tongues swirling, it was easy getting lost in the tantalizing energy we were both feeding each other. It was only us—nothing to stop us from meeting our desires.

Theo, with his commanding presence, was always ready to edge me on. Loosening me up, the alpha massaged my soft entrance with his large fingers. Warm slick oozing out as he pressed deeper inside, curving his pointed finger to hit the base where my sweet spot was. Like he had a trigger, my body was instantly coursed with pleasure.  While I was trying my best to hold out from busting prematurely, the Alpha had grabbed the bottle of lube from the drawer, adding to the sloppy mess between my legs. The gentle, meticulous stroking of his fingers pushing inside only served to help me lose my mind.

"Fu-uck." My voice carried in the room, echoing the feelings of our salacious acts. Sweat dripped down my brow as I ground my hips down, bent on chasing the slow build-up. Grabbing our dicks together, I did my part to ensure Theo was teased too. Slowly tracing my slim fingers around the swollen tips before moving further down the shaft. My hand was too small to actually hold them together but it was just enough to feel the pleasure. Our lengths brushed against each other, adding to the intensity of the moment.

A heavy scent of sage swept into the room. Theo released his pheromones as he sped up his fingers. Loving the way I clung to him more, he sucked on my neck, leaving love bites on my smooth brown skin. His dick was pressed up against mine, begging to get a turn in my tight hole.

A loud yelp from me broke our kissing as Theo naughtily pressed three fingers inside of me. I was about ready to burst when the Alpha abruptly stopped his motions. There was a brief pause, and the Alpha placed a condom over his sizable dick before he adjusted himself under me.