Part 1

The bed is covered in deep red silks. At the center of the room, a low-hanging chandelier adorns the ceiling. On the glistening hexagon-tiled floor, sharp-edged heels scuff. Her black and gold gown lay draped across the bed.

 "Ellora. . . I am confident that you will find someone who can assist you here."  I watch as she closes her eyes and breathes slowly and steadily, which in return led me to make an inside remark to myself. "Well, what about the person who recommended it?" she asked, and I ended up catching myself as I pushed open the door,  revealing who lurks just beyond it.

 A young lady with bright blond- loose coil hair enters. She exudes a confidence that I could never match. She held herself in high regard, demonstrating to only a select few that she will never cower.

"I just possibly have what you need, Lady Ellora, Enslaver of the well-known curse Velour. . . Its For what I  know that may greatly guarantee you'll survive this curse's consequences." She speaks with a great deal of insight.

 Ellora- awake now quickly  from a half resting state, and now fully engaged to what this young lady's got to say, by eyeing her intensely; meaning to be a hard stare.

 "And what does this wisdom require in exchange?" Ellora seemed to be on a mission to find out.  clenching and balling up the red silk's on her bed. Rubbing the sweating  build-up of her hands as she scrunches the sheets tighter.

 "A chance." the girl simply answers.