𝙷 𝙰 𝙽 𝙶 𝙾 𝚅 𝙴 𝚁

Liam Dolohov___________________________

Liam Dolohov
___________________________

I thought about that kiss a lot last night I couldn't help but think about how soft her lips were,  they way she gasped at my touch , they way her tongue swirled around mine.

I didn't see her much after she left. It was about 30-40 minutes before she returned to the common room but she went straight to her dorm and didn't speak to anymore.

I stayed at the party for a bit longer drinking and watching as girls clung to me and kept asking me to leave.It got to the point were I just got fed up and went to my dorm.

I thought about her a lot before I went to sleep, she always seems to cross my mind. She's a beautiful, smart and caring girl and I hated to see her upset at the hands of her brother.

Me and Issac have been close for a long time, our family's are close so we're at family events together all the time and despite that it was a low blow from him to kiss Astoria.

Aurora Rosier
_________________________

- 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 -

I woke up with a horrific headache I slowly sat up and looked at my clock it was 8 am we had 30 minutes till breakfast.

Pansy and Willow were not in there beds so they either stayed in someone else's dorm or there away to breakfast early.

I refreshed my self, also drinking a vile to help with the hangover.

I grabbed my books and headed to the great hall, once I walked threw I saw the boys but none of the girls were there.I was confused at first but I brushed it off and sat down next to Lorenzo.I put my head on my table as it was so so sore and heard chuckles coming from Blaise.I kicked him from under the table and he jumped.

"How are you feeling today Aurora" Lorenzo spoke rubbing my shoulder trying not to laugh.

I stood up from my seat and walked away I was not in the mood for any of them.I made my way to the potions classroom.

I waited outside and I saw Pansy walking towards me, I looked at her and she looked worse than me.

"Where were you last night?" I questioned with a smile on my face.

"Ehmmm Gryffindor tower ...." She replied looking down with a huge smile on her face.

I jumped up and hugged her.We waited for the others and then went into class.Professor Slughorn was our potions teacher as Snape has took up teaching DADA.

"Alright class I have assigned seating arrangements and partners for you"

I groaned and waited for my name to be called.

"Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini"
"Willow Dolohov and Theodore Nott"
"Pansy Parkinson and Lorenzo Berkshire"
"Liam Dolohov and Ruby Weasley"
"Daphne Greengrass and Kai Riddle"
"Mattheo Riddle and Aurora Rosier
And he said some more but I didn't care so I stopped listening.

I sighed and walked to a desk at the back of class and took out my stuff.Mattheo hasn't arrived which I'm grateful for, I was hoping he was skipping but guess who walked in.

"Ah Mr Riddle how nice of you to join us! Your seat is next to Miss Rosier up the back"

Mattheo smirked and made his way over to me.I kept my eyes on my book, I heard him pull out his chair and slouch back keeping his eyes on me the hole time.

The class went by quick and as we were packing up our books Professor gave us a homework task to choose a potion and write and essay with your partner.

"I take it you want me to write it" I ask turning around to face him.

He observes me and doesn't take his eyes off my face.I start to get impatient.. I scoff and pick my stuff up to leave and as I'm about to leave the classroom "7 at the library no later I don't like to be kept waiting witch"

The day went buy pretty fast and it was now 5pm.I headed to the great hall for dinner and finally saw Willow she explained how she stayed at Daphnes dorm last night.

I returned to my dorm and it was 6pm I still had 1 hour before I had to meet him so I decided to go for a shower so I could just go to bed once I finished the essay.

I thought it had only been like 10 minutes but it had actually been 45 minutes I was in the shower.

As I was rushing I was explaining to Willow and Pansy how I was suppose to meet Mattheo at 7 at the library.I used a spell to style my hair and grabbed my potions book before running as fast as I could towards the library.

_______________________________