Prologue: The Pub

"Blargh cough cough James why did you show me that!" Ron screeched in disgust.

"Oh come on I thought ye liked deer." chuckled James. "Besides ye've got to eat something ye can't stay in the forge all day."

"Oh yes I can, but next time you bring a deer near me if its not prepared keep it away, cause that smell almost made me throw up." Ron choked.

"Oh great these guys are at it again" Zeno thought as he brushed crust from my eyes. "Guys could you just shut up I'm trying to sleep."

"Oi the Noble is up." Hissed James.

"Oh really James like it is not obvious, anyway Zeno its midday you missed most of your work." grinned Ron.

"WHAT!" Zeno screeched as he ran to the forge. "Why didn't you wake me up!"

"Oh sorry your 'royal highness' I just thought you needed your beauty sleep." Ron teased.

"Ron how many times do I have to tell you I'm not noble anymore I'm just a Commoner thanks to the Orcs, I don't want to be considered a noble anymore so please just don't call me royal. Besides I never really wanted to be a noble. The only good thing about being a noble is the acknowledgement, and being rich." Zeno halfheartedly replied.

"Hey maybe if ye finish yer work early we could go to the Pub whatcha say." James suggested.

"Yeah sure and I'll pay." Zeno answered as he lit the forge and started working.

After a while Zeno started on the last sword as Ron walked in with James.

"Oi still not done?" smiled James. "Well we will see ye there then."

"Hey this is the last one just give me a second!" Zeno yelled as he fiercely banged the hammer on the red-hot sword, causing several sparks to fly around the room. Zeno threw the sword in the water basin and dropped the hammer as he ran after James and Ron.

--------------------------

Zeno smiled at the smell of freshly poured ale as he sat down.

"Oi do either of ye know dat bloke starin at us." whispered James as he pointed to a hooded man sitting in the corner of the pub.

"*hic* Nopey nope nope." Ron slurred as he stumbled to the table.

"Wow drunk already Ron?" Zeno chuckled.

"Zeno ye didn't answer me question." Grunted James pointing to the man.

"Maybe he's a disguised Pinkerton." Joked Zeno.

James shrunk in his chair ready to burst out the door at that but Zeno just laughed. "Oi stop laughing ye stupid noble!" James shrieked.

"Don't call me that." Zeno hissed as he covered James mouth.

When Zeno had done that the hooded man looked exactly at him giving Zeno a better look at his face the first thing he noticed was that 'it' wasn't human.