𝙻 𝙸 𝙱 𝚁 𝙰 𝚁 𝚈

Aurora Rosier________________________________

Aurora Rosier
________________________________

I reached the library and when I looked at the clock it was 7.15pm.

"shit" I cursed under my breath

There was no one in the library I assume he just left and didn't want to wait.That was until a hand wrapped around my neck and slammed me into the cold concrete wall next to the book shelves.

"I thought I told you I don't like to wait" he seethed.

His grip around my neck tightened

"I-I ..." I tried to talk but I could barely breathe never mind talk.

He let go off me and I fell to the floor and coughed.I looked up at him, he was still standing in the same spot.I hate him he's a psycho.

"Get up we have work to do"he walked over towards a table and put his book down and sat down on a chair and waited for me.

I got up off the ground and wiped the dirt off my clothes .I chose to sit in the seat right across from him, I placed my book down.

"so what potion do you want to do?"

"We're doing draught of the living death"

"Okay then-" he cut me off "you write I'll tell you what to write" I scoffed, I could see him clench his fists so I just agreed

After about 1 hour of writing we finished the essay and I packed away the paper and the books.

I went to walk out the door"next time you keep me waiting I won't be so friendly"

I turned and left to go back to my dorm it was now 8:45pm, I walked into the common room to see Liam, Lorenzo, Blaise and Theodore sitting on the couches playing cards.I walked over and sat on the single sofa chair and watched them play.I shared a few glances with Liam but didn't say much.

I leaned my arms onto the arm of the chair and rested my head on top on them.

I woke up to the feeling of someone picking me up bridal style and carrying me to my room.I just woke up so my eyes couldn't adjust to the bright light, I groaned and started to rub my eyes.

"Relax I'm just taking you back to your dorm"I glanced down to the tie he still had on ... Ravenclaw?

"How do you know where my dorm is your, not in this house"

"I'm a man of many secrets" he chuckled

He opened the door and walked in placing me down on my bed.

He was about to leave but I had to ask "what's your name?"

"Regulus .. Regulus Black"he spoke as he exited the room. "Goodnight Aurora Rosier"

Did he just say Black..?Does Zara have a brother ? My mind was flooded with thoughts why didn't she tell us?Is he new to Hogwarts? What was he doing in the slytherin tower in the first place? And why didn't one of the other boys bring me up to my dorm or wake me up?

And most importantly how does he know my name..
_____________________________