Chapter One

Wednsday 25th 2015
Dear Love Diary,
Today i saw Doniyor. I pretend i do not like him. But inside i seriously like love him. ( ya not in July , 2015, i seriously hate him now!)

Afterschool, we go the same way and he walks behind us. By us i mean me and my cousin "Mekrangiz". Mekhrangiz is girly,perky,all in to boys. Like she is a matchmaker or something. Well back to what happened. So we were walking. I go inside the store to buy 2 mints that cost 10€/cents. Then i saw him looking at me and buying something i went outside like having an embarresed looking on my face. My cousin was lkke omg. She is in 4th grade. We were walking making jokes, laughing. So he was walking behind us. So ot lkke he keeps staring at me or maybe her. So usally he crosses the street where there is a store but this timehe went behind us.

So like my cousin is like running away. And im like what, why is she running. And i ask her why is she running she says this " like he is right behind you." Im lkke what and i run and take a curve and im like omg. So then i noticed theway we are going is like a huge puddle with water. Did i forget to mention it iwas drizziling but there was like a huge puddle. So we had to go the way he goes. So we went and you know my cousin always says bye to him and i get irratated but this time i took her hand a twist it. I know it wasnt a good thing to do but look how this is going.

She use to like him when she was in 3rd grade and he was in 4th. They both went to summer school where they met. She fell for him because they were sitting next to each other, he helped her,talked to her. Until her friend nigina told him if he like her and he said "maybe" and then her love ended. Then fell for another guy for 2 urs. Then fell for another for 1 year. Then fell for another for 11 months. Then for another for like 28 days. Then for another like 6 days ago but would not tell me who.

You could tell i was super jelly or jealous. They are "friends" but sometimes i think no they are not. I get nervous And worried for no reason. You get it im jelly. I am jealous because Sinae gets his attention more. He talks but our realationship is like a friend. We are in the "friend zione!" Thats no good at all. I want him to notice and talk to me. "Me being sarcastic for the sentences thats not good at all......." Well sometimes when they say love is complicated for many people maybe true cause this girl is having trouble for her love life!
Jazzy In Complicated Love right now. Help gibe advice.

P.S. Did i mention he knows about my crush on him but seems like he dosen't care at all. See how ridicoulous i am?

P.S.S. This is the end of chapter one keep reading on ro find kore about my life, loge life that is...!