𝙰 𝚂 𝚃 𝚁 𝙾 𝙽 𝙾 𝙼 𝚈

Aurora Rosier _____________________________

Aurora Rosier
_____________________________

My head was pounding, I tried to look around but I was too weak.I couldn't keep my head up long enough to see.

"Please" I begged "no more please I can't take it"

I looked up and saw Belatrix Lestrange, I immediately knew where u was ... The Malfoy Mannor

I tried to stay calm but I couldn't resist when I saw my friends and brother watching me being tortured.

I thought it was over until Mattheo was summoned.

"Mattheo you know what to do"his father announced.

Mattheo made his way over to me and pointed his wand at me.

"No" I heard my brother scream but it was too late.

"Avada Kedavra"

"AURORA"

My eyes sprung open and I quickly sat up in my bed with tears flowing down my cheeks.I was in a state, my breathing was off and I was covered in sweat.

"Aurora it's me Willow"

"I think we need to get her brother" kai stated.

"No not him please"

"What happened?"

"It was just a nightmare I'm okay"I assured her.

"I'm just going to go get some fresh air I'll be okay" I flashed her a weak smile.

"Okay if you say so" she replied and her and Kai went back to her bed.

I walked out the dorm quietly and started walking to the astronomy tower the one place I feel calm.

I walked over to the railings and let the cold air brush against the skin of my neck and face.A few tears escaped my eyes as I thought of that horrible dream.

"Why are you awake" a voice asked

I jumped and turned around to see Mattheo leaning against the pillar with a cigarette in his mouth inhaling and exhaling the smoke as I watched.

"couldn't sleep"

"Your lying" he seethed as he started walking over to me

I stepped back until my back hit the railing. He stopped right in front of me, I could smell his cologne and smoke mixed together.

He used his index finger to tilt my chin up forcing me to look at him.

"Let's try that again why are you awake Rosier"he spat

"Nightmare" I replied looking away from him towards the wall as a tear rolled down my cheek.He caressed my cheek and wiped the tear away with his thumb.

I tried to leave but he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me into the pillar.

"Now care to share what your nightmare was about or shall I just find out by my
self?"

"No it's none of your bu-" he cut me off "

"Legilimens"

Mattheo Riddle
____________________________

I entered her mind and saw the nightmare. I was astonished at what I saw. I couldn't believe it, she saw me killing her at the Malfoy Mannor.My father has not asked of me to kill her yet so it's really interesting how she is capable of dreaming such a thing.

I exited her mind and saw her laying on the floor unconscious.I forgot the longer I stayed in her mind the more damage it would do.

I kneeled down beside her and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.I picked her up and headed to the slytherin common room.

As I was walking I couldn't help but glance at her peaceful face laying against my chest.I thought and thought about what I saw until I reached her dorm.I knew her friend Willow was in and I didn't want to risk me being seen carrying her unconscious body so I done the next thing that crossed my mind and took her to my dorm.

I laid her down on the left side of my bed and put a blanket over her.I laid next to her and observed as she tossed and turned groaning in her sleep. I wondered why such an innocent soul could have a nightmare full of perceptual fear.
__________________________