Chapter 21

Aaliyah pov

Emmett strived towards us and took my other hand. He tugged me towards him making the other person to leave his hand. Emmett wrapped his arm around my waist possessively keeping me close.

"What were you doing, behaving to her like that" Emmett asked the person.

"Come on man. You know, I like woman. So I was trying to get her. Well who is she, I haven't seen this hot piece anywhere here before" the guy said checking me out. I didn't like that so I moved towards Emmett even more close. He tightened his arm around me protecting me. And I felt safe.

"Don't talk about her like that. She is not one of your woman okay. Stay away from her" Emmett hissed at him.

"You know girls try to get it hard. Even she is like that. You give them money and they will fall at your feet. But why are protecting her" he asked. I glared at him. He thinks girls are easy and fall for money.

"Because she is my wife you jerk and she is not like everyone" Emmett yelled at him. I looked up at him in shock.

Wait! He called me his wife.

"What" the person shouted too. But my eyes were fixed on Emmett. He was glaring at Jacob keeping me close to him.

"If you lay a finger on her, I will kick you out of my building" he said glaring at the person. He turned around with me and started walking to his office. We went inside and he took my hand which the guy has held.

"Did he hurt you" he asked looking at my hand. I shook my head. I am not able to speak. His concern to me shut me up.

The door to his office opened making us to look at the person. It was the same guy who was trying to get me.

"No way in hell you can be married. You won't do such a thing without telling your bestfriend. Right!" Jacob asked still in shock. I looked back at Emmett. He was looking at me.

"Did you bring the files" he asked. I nod my head taking the files from my bag. He took them and placed on the table. He turned to me smiling.

"Come on we will go for lunch" he said. I just blinked my eyes at him. Didn't he say he had an important meeting.

"But you said you had an important meeting in the afternoon" I asked.

"Why you both are ignoring me" we turned to the guy who was looking at us with blank face. Emmett sighed and pulled me towards him by my waist.

Why is he being all touchy today?

Don't say you are not liking it.

"Jacob meet my wife Aaliyah Robinson" Emmett said. I just stood there not knowing what to do. What has happened to him since yesterday.

"Won't you introduce me to her" Jacob said narrowing his eyes at Emmett.

"Why should I, you were forcing her just few minutes ago. So I think she should be away from you" Emmett said.

"Okay. I am sorry about that. I thought girls will like it when we play to get hard. She did tell she is married but I wanted to you know....." Jacob shrugged his shoulders. Emmett tightened his arm around me.

"You wanted to..." I asked confused. Both of them looked at me in surprise. The guy coughed clearing his throat.

"I am sorry for how I behaved back there" he said.

"It's okay. But don't ever think girls are after money. Not everyone is like that" I said. He smiled at me.

"Where did you find her?" he asked Emmett and then turned to me "And if you ever leave him. My arms will be always open for you darling. Anytime" he said winking at me spreading his arms. I giggled at him finding it funny.