Chapter 1: How we met

Backstory:
Izuku's Pov
( Izuku turned 4 a week ago)
As I was playing with my Mirko figurines my mom yelled at me from down stairs.

Inko/Izuku's mom: IZUKU GET READY WE ARE GOING TO THE QUIRK DOCTOR.
Izuku: REALLY!!
Inko: YES HONEY NOW GET READY.
izuku: OK

I can't believe it I will finally know my quirk. For the past week my teeth have been turning into fangs and I don't know why. Maybe it's because of my quirk. When I finished getting ready I ran downstairs into the living room seeing my mom wating for me.

Inko: Are you ready to go?
Izuku: YES!!

When we got to the car I was so excited. I thought of all the possibilities of quirks that I could have like Venous Snake. When we got to the doctor we sat down and waited. I was very nervous. Then the doctor called us.

Doctor: I this the Midorias.
Inko: Yes
Doctor: Come on in take a seat.
Doctor: It says here that you are here for a quirk check up
Inko: Yes
Doctor: On well then Izuku what do you want to be when you grow up?
Izuku: A HERO LIKE MIRKO!!
Doctor: Don't you want to be like all might?
Izuku: Nop like Mirko.
Doctor: Ok well then let's check out your quirk. Mis. Midoria I am going to take Izuku for a second ok?
Inko: Ok good luck honey.

When they come back

Doctor: Well Mis. Midoria Izuku here does have a quirk.
Inko: Do you know what it is?
Doctor: Yes it is it's a cat quick he can basically do what ever a cat can do. He will also get cat features that is why he has fangs.
Izuku: Did you hear that mom I have a quirk!
Inko: Yes you do Izuku. Thank you doctor.
Izuku and his mom got out but the doctor held Inkos wrists and whispered to her ears.
Doctor: 2 things before you leave. That first one is that izuku has another quirk but he will develop late please don't tell him. Second of all Izuku might get bullied so be careful full.
Inko: Thank you for that information.

When I got home I imidietly told Katchan and he said that it was a useless. That is when I started being insecure. That is when my whole world collapsed.
_

______________________________________

Chapter info.
Izuku Midoria:
Nickname:Deku
Age: 4
Quirk: Cat and fire control (still has not developed fire control.
Izuku is currently being bullied by Bakugo

Katsuki Bakugo:
Age: 4
Quirk: Explosions
Is currently bulling Izuku.

_______________________________________

Izuku's Pov:
Time: 10:39

It was play time and since I have no friends due to the fact that I have a cat quirk and considered useless. I was playing with my toys when Katchan and his friends walked towards me.

Katsu: Hey DEKU!
Izuku: Yes Katchan
Bakugo pulls Izuku's tail.
Izuku:AHHHH!! Katchan my tail
Katsu: That is what you ge-
Teacher: KATSUKI BAKUGO LET GO OF IZUKU'S TAIL.

Bakugo let's go annoyed and goes with his friends. Izuku is in the floor crying from the pain. The teacher comes running towards Izuku.

Teacher: Are you ok do you need help. Izuku can't hear the teacher from his crying eventually the pain is so bad that he passes out.

Time Skip
Still Izuku's Pov:
Time: 12:46

When I wake up I see my mom another mom and a black haired boy.
Izuku: M-mom
Inko/:IZUKU HONEY ARE YOU OK?!
Izuku: Yes mom I am ok. Who is this?
Inko: This is a boy from daycare he said he saw when you passed out and was worried.
Izuku: H-hello
Kirishima: Hi, I am Ejiro Kirishima!
Izuku: I suppose you know my name right?
Kirishima: Yes, Izuku Midoria right?
Izuku: Correct! Nice to meet you!
*Nurse enters*
Nurse: Izuku Midoria you can go back to daycare when ever you are ready.
Inko: Ok Izuku I will go and contact Bakugo's mom. You and Kirishima can go back to daycare.
I + K: Ok!!

Kirishima and I go back to day care and notice that is nap time. Kirishima wanted to sleep beside me. He asked the teacher if he could sleep beside me. The teacher said yes. We carefully moved the mattress and cuddled until we fell asleep.

Nobody's Pov:

Izuku and Kirishima have been best friends ever since then. Bakugo and his friends would bully Izuku when Kirishima was not around, but Kirishima would always push them away.

Izuku: Hey Kirishima!
Kirishima: Yes Izu?
Izuku: Can you come to my house to celebrate the last day of middle school?

Kirishima: Sure just let me get my stuff.
Izuku: Ok I will wait.

Cliff hanger sorry 😅
I hope this wasn't that much of a shitty story. I will try and post the next part tomorrow.

Word count: 787