𝚁 𝙴 𝙶 𝚄 𝙻 𝚄 𝚂

Aurora Rosier_________________________

Aurora Rosier
_________________________

I slowly opened my eyes to see the early morning sun shining onto my face.I began to sit up and then realised I was not in my own dorm.I stood up and walked around the room trying to figure out where I was when the bathroom door unlocked and out came Mattheo.

"Why am I here" I asked my voice still a bit raspy as i hadn't spoken since I woke up.

"Because I read your mind and you passed out and we wouldn't want your friends seeing me carrying you unconscious to your dorm would we?"

I scoffed and headed towards the door as I began to open it he slammed it shut with one arm now leaning against the door.

"I'm not finished with you witch"he retorted as he waited for me to say something.

I glared at him trying to think of something to say but nothing crossed my mind..

"Have you had any other nightmares"

"I mean I don't see why it's your concern but no I haven't can I leave now?"

He rolled his eyes and walked over to his desk and sat down beginning to write something on a piece of parchment.I stared at him for a second before he spoke not taking his eyes away from his paper "thought you wanted to leave princess." I turned around and left towards my dorm.

I showered then chose my outfit for the day since it was the weekend me and the girls were going to hogsmeade to go shopping.It was autumn season so I didn't want to wear something I would get cold in.

I waited as Pansy and Willow got ready and we made our way to the courtyard to meet Daphne, Ruby and Zara.

Once I saw Zara it reminded me of my encounter with who I assumed was her brother so I walked over to talk to her.

"Hey Aurora"

"Hey Zara I've been meaning to ask do you have a brother by any chance"

Her face went pale like she had seen a ghost, she completely froze in her spot.

"Hey Zara are you okay ?" I asked

"Why do you bring up me having a brother"

"Uhm I fell asleep in the common room the other night and this boy who goes by the name Regulus Black took me to my dorm however he was wearing a Ravenclaw tie"

"Oh well yeh I do have a brother however I was unaware he went here as I've not seen him in 8 years"

"Well I've seen him a few times around the castle if I see him again I'll make sure to ask him to talk to you"

"No don't I don't want to talk with him he left me 8 years ago alone with my father before he went to Azkaban and when he did I had no one and he did not return"she explained.

"I didn't realise I'm so sorry-" she cut me off "it's okay now enough of the sob story's I need new clothes and jewellery for the upcoming party's"

We spent the whole day shopping in hogsmeade we bought all sorts of clothes and jewellery not to mention some new makeup and perfume.

We met the boys at the three broomsticks they were drinking butter beers and laughing about something that happened at quidditch practice, they have a game this weekend Slytherin vs Hufflepuff so they were training hard.

We all laughed and joked actually getting along, we decided it was time to head back so I grabbed my bags and tooks Liams hand, he smirked and pulled me closer to him apparating back to my dorm.

We both walked in and he sat on my bed as I started to unpack my bags and put the stuff away.He didn't speak and silenced filled the room, he just watched my every move.

I tied my hair back into a low ponytail and brushed my teeth.I washed off my makeup before heading back threw to my room finding Liam still laying on my bed.I didn't really mind so I climbed in and got under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

Willow Dolohov
_____________________________

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 - 𝟯 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

A few weeks have passed and everything has been quite normal around here.No one has seem Mattheo for a while, Kai assured us he's just occupied with there father and he's fine.It's now October and the nights are coming in fast and the temperature is dropping cold.

I haven't seen much of Aurora she's been here and there but I feel we haven't spent enough time with one another.I've saw her talking to that Regulus Black boy quite a few times and I also should mention she spends a lot of time with my brother of all people.

Things are going good between me and Kai, he asked me to be his girlfriend last week but we're keeping it on the low, no one really knows and we don't like all the whispers that would be said about us so we're just keeping it to ourselves.

I walked into the great hall and sat down next to Aurora.

"Hey"

"Hey" she replied returning the smile, I know there's nothing wrong between us I just needed clarification.

"So now that it's October-" Pansy burst out to be interrupted by Aurora "we're going to host the best Halloween party ever"she squealed as grins appeared on there faces.

They spoke about it for ages I really do love Halloween especially the party's and dressing up.

Classes went by fast ,we have spare periods because we finished our potions test and herbology test meaning we didn't have to go to class today.

I joined Aurora as we walked around the courtyard laughing and talking about everything.It was nice to catch up with her.
_____________________________