𝟏𝟔.𝟒「 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Ladies and gentleman, Ward Cameron, king of Kooks, is going to jail!" JJ cheers from inside the chateau.

From my place laying on the porch sofa with my head on Sarah's lap and my legs on Kiara's, I play with the blonde's fingers and try to occupy her from the boy's yelling about her father.

"Goodbye! Adios! He's out of there! Adios!" JJ continues to yell.

Sarah tries to paste on a happy smile but it falls quickly and I intertwine our fingers, giving her hand a light squeeze.

"Do you regret it?" Kiara asks.

"No. He deserves all of it, and I know that" Sarah says, her voice cracking slightly.

"He's your dad. I get it" Kiara assures her "I'm sure it sucks to be in the middle"

I feel Sarah's phone buzzing and I look down to see Topper's contact ID on the screen.

"Sorry" Sarah excuses herself and I sit up, letting her slip away to answer the call.

"I'm worried about her" I admit.

"Yeah, me too" Kiara agrees.

Once Sarah is off the phone call, she walks up to us and I notice her agitated state.

"What's up?" I ask in concern.

"I gotta go home, right now. I need to speak to my dad before he gets arrested" She explains and I jump up in response.

"Of course" Kiara nods.

"Boys, get out here!" I scream.

The trio exit the house and I grab the Twinkie keys from the coffee table, throwing them at my brother who catches them effortlessly.

"You're driving" I order, before pointing at the van.

Sarah, Kiara and I climb into the van, the boys following right behind us and John B starts up the engine, turning to us.

"Where to?" He questions.

"Tannyhill" Kiara answers.

He nods hesitantly and starts driving towards figure eight.

When we approach the Cameron residence, a shit load of cop cars swarm the place making it hard to see what's going on.

"Shit" Kiara mutters.

"Oh my God. Can you please hurry? I need to be there for Wheezie" Sarah snaps at John B.

"You think I wanna miss this?" John B retorts and my eyes widen at the insensitive response.

"What the fuck" I murmur and Kiara nods in agreement.

The van stops outside the walls and we all scramble out the vehicle, racing to the wall.

"Holy shit" Sarah murmurs as we watch the busy garden full of agents and officers.

"I can't see, bro" JJ complains, pushing Pope.

"Okay, well, now I can't see" Pope argues, pushing the blonde.

"Stop fucking messing around, dipshits" I snap at them, slapping them both upside the head.

"Screw it. I'm going over" John B snaps, hopping over the wall.

"Right behind you" JJ chirps, turning to us.

"Help me up" Kiara demands, lifting her foot and JJ grabs it.

"All right. Three, two, one, go" JJ says, lifting her up.

"Yep. Thank you" She hums, jumping over the wall.

"My turn next" I state.

The blonde boy helps Sarah and I over before hopping over himself, Pope right behind him.

"Wheezie. Wheezie!" Sarah yells, running to her little sister.

"What's going on? Why are the police here again?" Wheezie asks as Sarah wraps her in a hug.

"Go inside. Don't come out" Sarah orders and the younger girl nods, running inside the house.

The blonde then starts running down her dock towards the family boat and we are right behind her.

"Dad!" She yells.

"Hey, hey. You gotta let us through" John B snaps at the officers who try to stop us.

"That's Sarah Cameron. Let her through!" Shoupe hollers.

"What are you doing here, Sarah?!" Ward questions in surprise.

"Dad! What are you doing?!" She shrieks.

"Vic, you gotta get her out of here! She can't be here right now!" Ward screams in distress.

"Just come on in, and you- you can talk to her!" Shoupe bargains.

"Sarah, I'm so sorry, baby! I can't!" Ward apologises, lifting the anchor.

"What are you doing?! Dad, no, no, no!" Sarah shouts.

"Ward, this ain't gonna end the way you want it to!" Shoupe warns the man as police boats cage the Druthers in "You don't need her seeing this"

"No! Dad, don't leave! Where are you going?!" Sarah cries out as Ward climbs down his ladders onto the deck.

"I love you!" He tells his daughter.

"Hey! Damn it, Ward!" Shoupe curses.

"Dad, no!" Sarah yells "Please don't leave!"

"Turn around and get back here!" Shoupe demands as Ward runs into the cabin.

All of a sudden, the whole boat explodes in a huge cloud of angry orange flames and I'm grabbed by a frightened looking JJ.

"Holy shit!" Shoupe shouts.

"Holy fucking shit" I gasp out.

The orange turns to thick black smoke and my eyes water as I cling onto JJ in shock, the boy's arms securely around me.

"No. No" Sarah chokes out "Dad. Dad!"

"No! No!" She screams in pain, tears streaming down her face "No! Dad!"

She grabs her chest and turns her head to her boyfriend who's eyes are set on the flames, no care in the world for the broken girl he's supposed to be comforting.

At the sight of John B's uncaring expression, Sarah crumples to the floor and Topper swoops in, wrapping the girl in his arms as she sobs loudly in grief.