An awful lot - Theo Raeken

Summary: After an accident that ends with (Y/N) in the hospital, her brother Scott has some things to tell her, but she's not very keen on listening to them.

Requested: Yes!

"I don't think you should go, (Y/N)."

At that, the girl scoffed. She finished putting on her jacket before turning around to face Theo. Her boyfriend was leaning against the wall, near the window from where he came from and from where he'd be able to escape quickly in case her brother showed up in her room, like he usually did.

"I know how to defend myself, thank you very much." (Y/N) challenged, raising an eyebrow as she stared at Theo.

The young man chuckled at that, rolling his eyes with a smile as he took a step toward the girl and placed his hands on both of her cheeks as he pulled her face up so their eyes could meet.

"I don't doubt that, babygirl." He smirked gently when (Y/N) shivered. Like she always did whenever he called her babygirl. "It's just... You'd be safer here."

"Yeah, while you, Scott and the rest of the pack risk your lives yet again against some supernatural stuff that we're not even sure what is exactly." She protested. "No. I'm going."

"Scott will go mental if I let you leave this room."

"This room is my room, and you don't own me, Theo. I do what I want."

Theo watched as (Y/N) slipped away from his hands and walked toward the door. He sighed, but used his supernatural speed to get there before her and placed his hand on the wood door so (Y/N) couldn't pull it open.

"I'll jump out of the window and you know that." She threatened. Again, Theo smirked fondly.

Some people thought (Y/N) was insolent. Maybe she was, but Theo saw it differently. He saw it as strong-will and he loved that fiery passion she held inside of her. He admired it, because as much as Scott was a good and just leader, he lacked on fire. And fire was something his sister had a lot to give.

"I know you would, (Y/N), but just listen to me, okay?" He asked, causing the girl to give in. She sighed and nodded, motioning him to continue. "It's not that I don't believe in you. Trust me, I do. I know you can kick some ass if you want. You could kick my ass if you wanted to. But listen, we just want to make sure you are okay. And as far away from the supernatural you are, the better for you."

"Theo..."

"I just care for you, babygirl." The young man stopped her before she could continue, locking his green eyes to hers and almost knocking the air out of her chest. "I care about you an awful lot."

At that, (Y/N) sighed lowly, taking a step forward and pulling Theo down so their lips could meet finally. He melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer. With a smile, (Y/N) pulled back and her shining (Y/E/C) eyes stared up at him.

"I care about you an awful lot too." She smiled. Theo returned the gesture, but before he could think he had convinced her, (Y/N) pushed him out of her way and pulled the door open. "And that's exactly why I'm going with you."

"(Y/N)..." Theo groaned as he followed the girl out of her room and toward the living room. "Scott will kill me when he sees you there."

"You don't want me to go because you're scared of my big bro?" (Y/N) teased, throwing a smile at Theo from over her shoulder.

Theo ignored the playful tone and reached over to grab (Y/N) by the arm. She squeaked when she stumbled back and blushed when Theo helped her stand up properly. Again, they were only a few inches apart, but, somehow, (Y/N) felt as if they were one.