Chapter 7

Now. It's TRI.BE VIDA LOCA TIME~~~ TRI.BE released their new song in 12/10/2021 and it is. AMAZING!!! It's called WOULD YOU RUN y'all should check it out. 

Now on to the story! 

Back in Korea~ 

Jungkook's POV~ 

As soon as Korea was in sight, we hid the girls in the basement of the ship. They cannot be seen. Luckily, my parents are busy with royal stuff and can't come to greet us. Shu Hua, Monica, Rose and Jennie and me, got off the ship. We told the girls to portal-travel to my room.

We walked in the castle. 

" Son! " 

Eomma and Appa hugged me. 

" How was the trip? Where did you go? "

" It was fun and amazing. We went to... Russia... America, Slovakia, Netherlands and yeah that's pretty much it. "

" Thank you Monica, for helping my son. "

" Your welcome your majesty. " 

" Shu Hua, Jennie and Rose will help you unpack. " 

We headed to my room and I saw the girls and James inside. Looking around?

" You have a nice room. It's more modern. " 

" My room looked more vintage since it was back in 1972 and 1982. " 

" I have pictures from our rooms and I took with a camera. " 

(imagine the pictures or search it up online. Search Royal Vintage Rooms. )

" Oh wow. " 

" Oh and I didn't tell you this, that there's a royal ball tonight. To celebrate Akari's birthday. "

" What will we do? We can't attend looking like this! "

" Don't worry I have a trusty friend that could help us. JIA!!! " 

" Yeah? SANA?! "

" JIA?! "

Wait they know each other? 

" You two.. "

" yeah She was my personal maid back in Japan. "

" I'll give you all a makeover come on sit down. "

She immediately crafted a vanity table and a chair and started the makeover. By the time she finished, they all looked so different. And beautiful. 

" Now it's time to confront those monsters. (Me tempted to type bitch instead). " 

I had asked Seokjin earlier to not announce Akari as the princess, but all the girls and including James. He also promised to keep it a secret. See, that's why he trustworthy. 

The ball~ 

People were chatting around and my parents were very happy. For some reason, I feel like they're hypnotized. Well no they aren't. Just a feeling. 

" Now presenting, the princesses of Japan, Minatozaki Sana and Ogawa Mizuki. "

After hearing princessES, the crowd became louder. 

" The princess of Taiwan, Kelly Lin. The princess of China, Wang Yiren. The prince and princess of of America, James Anderson and Lily Anderson. Lastly, The princess of Canada, Julia Wills. " 

I could see they're parents sparkling at them. 

" YOU LOT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! "

" Here to take what belongs to us liar. " 

" You ruin everyone's lives. "

" You're obsessed with Jungkook. "

Everyone. EVERYONE. Became way louder after hearing them call me Jungkook. Because normally no one calls me that. 

" You invaded our kingdoms. "

" it all happened in 1982. "

" You invaded all our kingdoms and faked a princess. " 

" Well, it's too late! I already sent my troll friends to the Isle. "

" You FUCKING DID WHAT?! " 

Guys I'm sorry I cursed but I personally hate how I characterized Akari. It's just this once I promise. 

" You heard me! It's either you leave, or Korea and Isle is gone. "

" I REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!! " 

" Everyone in here except the royal family, LEAVE!!! " 

" You're in terrible danger! "

" All of you could die! " 

" Everyone, get on the ship, it'll send you straight to England go there and find the boy named Andrew and the girl named Annie. They'll help you. "

" NOW LEAVE!!!!!! " 

All the villagers ran out of the castle and to the dock with horrified faces. 

" Your highnesses, I'm sorry to say that your son is a miracle. He never had the choice but Noyuga must've picked him to be one. "

" Who's Noyuga? "

" We'll explain later now- "

The next thing we knew, eomma and appa were trapped in a forcefield. 

" Son, even though I don't approve of this, just go with them. "

" Go do what you do best. "

" Kamsahamida Eomma and Appa. I won't let you down. " 

" Now go. " 

We all left the castle and and followed Sana and Jia who sprinted to the biggest ship.  

" Now can you tell me who is Noyuga? "

" Ok, so, the Isle's of the Gifted-Five isn't named that for no reason. You can easily understand that they were once five people who were gifted. There's Noyuga, the lighting god, Aryuhu, the fire god, Ryuta, the water god, Yuhino, the earth god and lastly, Hegara, the wind god. These people were born as normal human babies but were gifted with these powers. They were the cause of the Isle's. So, right now, they guard the Isle. Something must've broke the barrier. "

" So these people are the cause of the Isle, the name and all? "

" And the element grotto. " 

" What's that? "

" Julia and Lily how bout you explain? James can explain the Element tree, the moonstone and the sundrop. " 

" So, the element grotto, guards the tree. The tree is also something that protects the Isle. If the tree is destroyed, everything will be. If the water gem isn't on the tree or isn't safe, there won't be any water in the world. Same goes with the others. "

" Our goal is to go to the element grotto and retrieve a very powerful, most possibly the most powerful thing in the world. "

" The moon stone belongs to one miracle and same goes to the sundrop. So it could be any of us. If the moon stone gets in the wrong hands, there will be no night time anymore. If the sundrop is gone, no more day light, no more nothing. "

" I think... guys we have to find them. "

" Who's them? "

" Asaluna and Aziluna. The creature of the Day and the creature of the Night. " 

---------------- 

HOI!!! Double update once again! I'm proud of myself. 

Bye lovelyz!!! ✨💖❤

PEACE!!!! ✌💥