TikTok Says The C(l)ock

"Y/N, are you home?" a voice called.
It was my boyfriend,Venti God, I love him.
"Yes, i'm home" I answered back, smiling at the sound of his voice, it was like music to my ears.
"Is Kazu home?" He called.
"Not yet!" I shouted back
"Ok, because i've been waiting to do something" He said.
I knew what he meant, he wanted to do some sussy things, okay that was cringe i'm sorry, we agreed last night that we would do it tonight, since all of us were ready,and you know asking before doing in this situation, is good.
I was interrupted by Kazuha opening the door, we both knew what was about to happen.
"I'm h-" Kazuha was interrupted
"ARE YOU READY" Venti screamed excitedly.
"Oh, yeah i've thought about it all day" laughed Kazuha.
I heard them climbing up the stairs, I was watching tiktok at the moment, but that could wait, just as i was about to close tiktok, i saw that animal crossing dance thing, it honestly made me think, heh.
"Hey, wanna recreate this?" I showed them.
They both looked at each other and smirked, should i have not said that- oh well i was ready.
I noticed that Venti had handcuffs in his hand.
"We're gonna play a little game of cops, are you ready~" Venti smirked, gripping the handcuffs in his veiny hands.
Venti and Kazuha both towered over me as i laid down flat on my comfy mattress, which would probably be broken after this.
Kazuha flipped me over, so now i was laying flat on my stomach, while Venti held me down and handcuffed me. I realized, now that i was handcuffed, this is all on them, well it's not like we haven't done this before but whatever.
"Wanna take off your shirt and pants?" Venti asked.
I wasn't that comfortable with being fully naked since i wasn't that comfortable in my body, but it was okay if i was in my bra and panties.
I nodded my head and watched as Venti slipped off my pants, whilst Kazuha slipped off my shirt.