000 : frozen

(why the gif you may ask...i just like the anime, i still need to watch it tho...)

YOU stepped into the employee only room, since you had to grab some items to put on shelves

YOU stepped into the employee only room, since you had to grab some items to put on shelves. But just your luck the door shut and locked...isn't that great?

You let out a loud heavy sigh, as you rattle the door before lightly kicking it. Wasn't this great situation to be right? Am I right? You completely forgot to leave something near the door so it won't close on you.
You remember this happening last time to another employee who well wasn't found? Everyone looked all over for them but it's like they disappeared into thin air. But moving on, you knew this will take awhile till someone comes in aka the only other employee. You looked around the huge room and there was tv next to a chair, you shrugged to yourself walking over to it and sat down. You turned the tv on but nothing happened...maybe the battery died? Do tv's have batteries...why are you asking me?

You sighed before hitting the side of it, and it turned on but it just was static noise. The noise was at least calming your nerves...you may seem calm on the outside but inside your screaming and panicking. you sat there thinking about your life choices and how the hell you got here...for some reason you started hearing a voice, it sounded like sassy British old man blathering on about random stuff. You swear you heard something about a broom closet but after while of sitting you finally got hit by the cold air.
About time the coldness hit you..
You hugged yourself as you breathed in and out heavily, you stood up and started pacing around the room hoping somehow you'll get warm.

You got slightly warm but not enough, plus the constant cold air is making your body temperature drop slowly. Today was the worst, you got morning shift and you didn't eat anything like idiot would. You suddenly remembered a little thief who'd always come to the store which made you even more panicked, you ran over to the freezer door to see if you could open it. You rattled it, pulled, pushed and kicked it and maybe started pounding on it which kinda made your hands ache.
You leaned against the door frowning staring at the floor in disbelief...you turned and walked over to the rug in the room and laid down on it.
Your just accepting this? Is this it...your fate, to freeze to death? Or to disappear into thin air somehow like the other person? Maybe, just maybe this was really it. Perhaps this was the fate of your life...your destiny. It's a pathetic fate.

You shut your eyes as your about to give up entirely, BUT there was a loud sound of something opening and dragging? You sit up and see your co-worker who looked like shit..if your being entirely honest with yourself.
You scrambled to your feet and ran over to him before lunging, and wrapping your arms around him basically crying into him.. "CASHIER OH MY GOD!! I THOUGHT I WA GONNA DIE HERE!" the dude just stood there awkwardly tense up as you hugged him.
"Uh..no problem" he finally spoke up before patting your back as sign to let go. You quickly stop hugging him as you wiped your tears away and sighed heavily. "Uh can you hold the door open while I grab a box?" you ask smiling sheepishly, he nods leaning against the door.

You turn and quickly run over to the box you were going to grab before getting stuck in the god forbidden FREEZER! Ahem anyways you grab and carry it out of the freezer before setting it down on the counter near the cash register.
"We don't talk about this...ever" You say not turning to look at him, you hear a little hum. You begin to put stuff on the shelves.

 You begin to put stuff on the shelves

OMG HAIIII~ OwO

okay i'm
joking kill me pls

so i might start writing this??? idk depends if i want to become failure i was going to write u passing out and dreaming of kyu i think that's the floating ball things name.. but decided not to
anyways i hear cashier actually has name but i'm too lazy to look for it through creators twitter

you can go now..LEAVE MF!

>~< OMG BAIII HEHE~
(lol sorry not sorry)