poem of life,Dreams<Hope< and reality

i fell depressed today i feel let Dawn today i feel like i was dropped from a ten story building right on my back.

am hopeless i tell myself but i know that is not the answers to what i want in life.

i wanna live i wanna explore i never like limiting my self to the  possibility's. this life offers us so much in life and there will be obstacles in your life but just as everybody does them you can to.

if your dreaming your believing if your seeing it is deceiving it its OK sometimes not to be OK. no one ever said its easy to follow your HEART your DREAMS  the thing you feel in your heart you where meant to due people will try to stop you deserve you but you just got to push them assayed.

because if you surround your self with those kind of people the only thing they will be helping you with is dragging you and your spirit dawn.

show them that you can show them you are worthy of it, you are strong brave and you can face it all and come out on TOP.

there is always a time when you what something so bad but no mater who you are or what religion what culture, it dosent mater what it is. but one thing i KNOW FOR SHURE is, that's the obstacle you HAVE to pass in life to achieve greatness.

right know if your reading this that means your on this earth and you should be thankful for it because GOD your GOD shows you to be on this earth its like you won the won the lottery. acutely MORE MUCH MORE then a 1 Bullion dollar lottery. you have a duty in this world to due something great in your life to change something in this world for the better of human kind. as long as your living as long as you taking your breathes in this world DON'T YOU EVER GIVE UP ON ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE> you gotta tell your self your mined your going to be the beast your going to be the strongest your going to come up on top no matter what people say. people will always try to bring you down but to show your strong you got to ignore there saying and there laughter's upon you and if they whisper about you  when they see you that means they cant face you there already scared of you.

this poem helped me a lot today today was my birthday and maybe one of the worst i ever had but  i NEVER EVER give up on my dream because if i do. that means you have given up on life giving up on yourself and giving up  on everything you have believed ones in your life. 

I NEVER did and I WILL NEVER GIVE UP AS LONG AS I AM STILL LIVING AND TAKING MY LAST BREATHS.

_____________________________________________________________________________today i just had an awful day and to make it even much worse it all happened on my birthday this is probably the worst birthday ever but i also waned to write something that means A LOT to me so i waned to share it with you this is just a part of my life my story and as i sate down to wright this my feeling just started to pore all out that was an amazing thing and i hope you guys get inspired by it. i really did put a lot of my heart out to this one poem or diary what ever you guys wanna call it i just hope i at least inspired one person that was reading this if you ever wanna talk about it PLEASE in box me i promise to god i wont say anything to anyoneif you guys don't want me to i would really like to know what are your dreams and the obstacles you have to go threw and i hope i can help you inshala. :)         love you babezzzzzzzzzzzz