Chapter 18

Win.....

Bunny......

My love......

My baby.....

Wth bright, let me sleep. Win groan because bright was trying to wake him up at 8.00 in the morning which is early for him with sweet names.

Bright sign for tenth time for now.
That's when he got an idea, he pulled the blanket from win a bit and snuggle close with him.
He put his arm around win and win snuggle close to bright for his warmth and put his head on the chest of bright.
Bright rub the head of win by his hand and give a soft kiss on his forehead.

Baby, did you forget. Your parents are coming today and we have to prepare for it and also have to surprise them. Bright said.
After hearing it, win got up quickly. Which made bright chuckle by seeing how  he ran out from the bed after getting up.

Today win's parents are coming to meet win. Because they have not seen him in a while.
So they are preparing for them.
They didn't told their both parents about them, they want to surprise them. That's why they are having a little surprise too.

After win come out from bathroom, he wear a purple sweatshirt with black jeans.
Bright was wearing a white t-shirt with denim jacket with blue jeans.

Then win started to make breakfast for them.
As win was making breakfast someone's hand snuggle from his waist.
As someone hug him from behind and give a sniff kiss on his cheek. Then bend and rub his nose on his neck and give a soft kiss.
Which was enough to make win's heart flutter.
Bright what are you doing, let me cook. Win said in a shy tone while blushing a bit.
No, I wanna be close to you. Give me a kiss baby, you haven't kiss me yet from the morning and you are not even giving me my morning kiss.he give a pout to win which made win chuckle, because it's rare to see bright being a clingy which is only seen by win.
Ok let me go now, breakfast is ready. We have to go for shopping.

Then they started to eat their breakfast, win had made pancakes for them because bright like them.

While they were eating, bright  used to stole kisses from win

While they were eating, bright  used to stole kisses from win. Which make win blush. He lightly hit bright on his arm which made bright chuckle and again give a sniff kiss on his check.

After eating they headed to shopping, they take variety of vegetables, sauces, noodles, meat. etc.

When they reach win's dorm. He started to make variety of food, while bright started to clean the dorm.

Win had made so many food like