𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟗 ; 11C (The Finale)

ALEXANDRA'S

ALEXANDRA'S

—; April 1933, Helsinki, Finland.

I woke up strangely, as I felt so different. Opening my eyes, I saw a different surrounding, different people, even me myself is also different. I am sleeping in the middle of a grassland. I thought that everyone will see me, but it seems like they are busy with other things.

I am now wearing a dress, I think it is a traditional dress. Since when did I wore this? I looked around, only for me to see many people, mostly women, that has the same dress as me. Where am I and what am I doing here?

I stood up, and walked across the people. All of them seems so busy, lahat sila'y natataranta at hindi ko alam kung bakit. Nasan na ba ako ngayon?

"Onko heillä mitään uutisia prinsessasta?" rinig kong sabi nung isang babae. It's a language that I don't understand, but it seems familiar. It's like I already heard it before.

But what did I do before ending up here?

All I remember is leaving Ted's house, going to the mall, and..... demons killing Kiel. Also, the USB. The glitch, the statement there and me clicking yes.

Change her fate?
The term "Prinsessasta" sounds like princess.

Then it all came to me. The murder of the lost princess, then the wildfire. I am here to change her fate, to make her survive this day. So it seems like I traveled back in time, in Helsinki, to change her fate. So the time is ticking, and in any second, he can possibly kill her. I must hurry now.

I pass through many people, not minding all of them. I can't ask them, since I'm not able to fully understand their language. It is me— it's only me who can truly save the princess. If that's my purpose here and the last thing that I need to do, I will do it wholeheartedly.

All I know, is that the princess is killed in a basement. How the fuck would I know where is the killer's house with just that?

I continue to roam around the area, as all of them are also doing the same thing as me. I assume that they're also finding the lost princess of their kingdom. Instead of finding here, I think I should find in other areas— areas that they still didn't checked.

I roamed around more, with absolutely no one but only myself. Nakatagpo ako ng isang bahay na sa tingin ko'y isang kilometro ang layo kung saan ako nakatayo ngayon. It is a strange house, with no other houses beside it. I'm certain about this one, since I feel something strange and terrifying about that house.

I sprint towards the house with a fast speed. Every hour, minute, and second matter right now. I can't be late right now, since one's life depends on it. Just wait, your majesty. There's no prince charming that will save you, but here I am, Alex Blixt, to help you survive from that monster.