5. Playboi Carti x ASAP Rocky

"So, I'm offering you a spot on my label, Carti."

"Ian was being for real when he said you flew me out here?!"

Carti was ecstatic, giddy like a schoolgirl with a crush on Rakim, otherwise known as A$AP Rocky.

This is a dream for me. Rocky's the man on my posters, my lockscreen, all over my Tumblr too!

God, I hope he doesn't find what I wrote on there about him...

"No, not at all. I wanted to sign you before any other niggas tried to. I know you're with Interscope though, yeah?"

"Uh, yes. I-I am,"

"Why are you all jittery and shit? You off that stuff?"

"No! I'm not..."

Jordan became shy as Rakim stared down at him, the latter sitting in a swivel chair by a mahogany desk.

"Well, what do you say about my offer? 5 albums, 4 milli' upfront."

Rakim smiled, noticing how the tall 19 year old couldn't look him in the eye for more than 10 seconds at a time.

"Of course! Are you serious?"

"Yes, BUT..."

"But?"

Rakim paused, going to shut the front door of the Lounge in his Mansion, stopping to take out a VHS Camera from out of the drawer.

"You have to earn your spot in the ASAP Mob first."

He smirked, playing with his zipper so Jordan will get the message loud and clear.

"Earn?"

"Long story short - you've gotta fuck me so I know you're loyal, aight?"

Jordan had butterflies in his stomach, his leg bouncing nervously as Rakim looked him up and down, his brown eyes immediately staring at his crotch, I wonder how big he is. His print is big as fuck on soft.

"I-Is this a joke, Rocky? I'm not...gay!"

"Neither am I. You're definitely fruity as Hell though,"

Jordan let a soft gasp when he felt his dreads being pulled, forcing him to look up at Rakim.

"Now, it's gonna be on film in case we ever run into any...problems,"

"Okay..."

Filming us? What if it gets leaked? My family and my homies would see it!

Rakim made him stand up, patting Jordan on the ass, Jordan yelping quietly as he felt him squeeze it.

"Hmm, not too bad for a 19 year old..."

Rakim murmurs, his eyes now landing on Jordan's 8 inch long penis, his mouth practically watering as he pointed the camera at his crotch, zooming in.

"Th-thank you?"

"Stop being so shy, c'mere, damn!"

Jordan felt him get shoved down on his knees, Rakim sitting on the plush black leather couch.

"Touch it, baby,"

Rakim instructed, taking Jordan's hand, pressing it against his erection in his tracksuit pants, a soft sigh escaping his lips when Jordan rubbed it unsurely.

"Is that...f-fine?"

"It's perfect. Now you're gonna show me what that mouth does, cutie."

Rakim smirked, pulling and kicking off his Adidas pants, watching Jordan look at his thick 7 incher, his eyes wide and curious.